John L Sullivan Chevrolet

Customer Service Manager

November 10, 2018

"Bluetooth reset"

- VICKIEHALL52 Verified Customer

My Bluetooth would not pair up with my phone and the service department reset the computer and it is now working without errors and everything is excellent now.

Joy Sanders
Other Employees : Jasmine Altamirano

November 10, 2018

"Very patient and easy to work with "

- NEWSDEDE1 Verified Customer

We had a great experience buying our new Bolt. We started researching about 6 months before my lease was up, and they were very patient about waiting til I was ready, but reached out just enough to remind me they were the dealership I should go to when I was ready. They gave me a great deal and spent a lot of time on the education side after the purchase was complete.

Vinny amd Serg

November 09, 2018

"Recommend "

- BLOVED1982 Verified Customer

This is my 3rd vehicle with them so I feel I have definitely earned the right to say that they are not perfect but they sure try to be and I would recommend them all my cars have been great and I will continue to get cars from John L Sullivan Chevrolet. The service side is awesome as well.

Vito Ballestrasse