Karp Volvo

3.7

November 05, 2018

"Best Sales Team"

- Melanie123456!

I recently purchased a car from this dealership and Tyler was my original sales person. I had to come in one day and test drive the car a second time and Tyler was out for the day so the Sales Manager Damari told me "do not worry we are all a team here" and had another sales rep who was also nice assist me. long story short I ended up buying the car and both Tyler and the other gentleman worked together to deliver it to me. Hassle free, great place , great people!!

Tyler Zsebedics
Other Employees : Brian

October 22, 2018

"Not a great experience"

- AM

Unfortunately I did not have the best experience with the current lease of my vehicle. I initially stated I had a previous negative experience at a different Volvo dealership where the person did not state the corrrect amount due at signing. This time was worse. I initially stated I wanted taxes and fees rolled in to my monthly payment and absolutely zero due at signing. I was given an amount for the monthly payment which was then negotiated within the next week. On the evening I picked up my car it was then communicated to me that the taxes and fees were not rolled in to the monthly payment and the amount due for taxes and fees was only communicated to me on that evening. It is not a respectable way to do business to make people think they are getting a better deal than what is actually offered. To make matters worse the general manager, Wayne, called me the next day to apologize while at the same time basically blaming the situation on me. I hope lessons were learned for all involved. I know I learned mine. What a horrible response to my review from Ellen Karp. Of course you (the dealership) are now going to claim it was all in writing. Does that make it OK that it was not communicated to me verbally? It was on writing on Chelsea’s notes that she took after my visit, which again, was never communicated to me. Truly a horrible dealership. I will never be coming back to make another deal with Any Volvo dealership again. I regret my decision to lease to vehicle. I should have backed out.

Wayne Foisy
Chelsea Lawrence-Fulton
Other Employees : Ellen Karp

October 13, 2018

"Top notch service........"

- Bubba1965

I walked in looking for a quality used car. What i found was a great selection of certified used cars and SUVs.. The first person I met was Craig Graber. He was in fact the only person I needed to talk to.He answered every question I had in regards to quality, affordability and of course “””” availability. I must say he was a pleasure to deal with. Well ,,,, I bought my first Volvo and I couldn’t be happier.... Thanks again to Craig and the rest of the Volvo team..

Craig Graber