Karp Volvo

4.3

January 18, 2019

"Awesome!"

- gold

I can't say enough about entire team at Karp Volvo. The circumstances surrounding my new car purchase were a little different and everyone involved went above and beyond to help me. My sales rep, David Markowitz, was very professional and made me feel comfortable asking questions about the different cars I test drove. He made the sales process very smooth, he even called my insurance broker for me to have them transfer the insurance to my new car. He even took the time to introduce me to Jason Ferrara, the Service Manager. On delivery, David spent as much time as I needed to set up the car's instrument panel so I was comfortable with how it works and how I wanted it set up. Even after the sale, he promptly called me back when I had questions about how something worked. I will recommend David and Karp Volvo to all my friends and family!

Wayne Foisy
Timothy Gilley

January 10, 2019

"Exceeded expectation"

- watson58

I have chosen Karp Volvo to be the dealer for my new 2019 XC 40 delivery. I am one of the first New York customer for the Care by Volvo program. The program is so new that I was probably the first Karp Volvo customer in this program. My delivery was handled by David Markowitz, a very pleasant gentleman handling sales and leases. Although in the beginning we spoke to Damari Edwards both individuals made us feel comfortable and welcomed. The dealership building was roomy, comfortable and clean. My delivery was not quiet straight forward because I needed my old license plate to be transferred over. The entire process (from picking the pick up / delivery date/time) was handled professionally and expediently. The paperwork generation and hand off was a pleasant experience. In a lot of dealership, sometimes there is a feeling of being rushed but David spent so much time with my wife and I to include a system overview review and setup in the car. And again, as most dealership, once a sales is made, you usually will have to leave a voicemail and wait for a call back if you need information. This is where David and Karp Volvo won; I had to call back several times because there were some settings in the infotainment/central console system which I couldn't figure out. At all times, David was there to pick up the phone and patiently walked me through the steps needed. His extensive knowledge of the system is a real plus but his customer service attitude is certainly top notch. He gave us service beyond expectation. Bravo David and kudos to Karp Volvo for having a valuable staff in the sales department.

Damari Edwards
David Markowitz

January 05, 2019

"Great Experience "

- Jml407

Chelsea was a pleasure to deal with and the sales process was seamless. Strongly recommend Chelsea and Karp in your shopping for a new car.

Chelsea Lawrence-Fulton