Kathy’s Kars

4915 66th St N,, Saint Petersburg, Florida 33709 Directions

11 Reviews of Kathy’s Kars

June 17, 2018

"Purchase a used quality vehicle with confidence "

- Vetwithhart

I am a mobile veterinarian and use my car 14 hrs a day. Reliability of a vehicle is critical for my practice..I highly recommend Kathy's Kars. Great customer service, high quality reliable used cars, high quality automotive service, great pricing. I purchased my 2016 Honda Odyssey here. Family owned. Check around and visit Kathy's Kars, you may not buy from anyone else! You drive your new vehicle off the lot knowing you are not getting a lemon. They are servicing my 2010 Mini Cooper convertible because I felt confident they would repair it properly. Hillary Hart, DVM

Other Employees : Amigo the canine Mascot
May 02, 2018

"Great experience"

- Jennmonkeylover

I would give this dealership the best rating ever. They are very honest and trustworthy and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good car at a reasonable price. I would like to give a special shout out to Rob, the on site mechanic, he is very honest and knowledgeable in repairing cars. This was the best experience that I have had with car dealerships.

January 27, 2018

"Awesome! They make you feel at ease."

- Travis Champagne

They are so helpful and appreciative of your business and it really shows in how they treat you! Nice, clean cars and no "high pressure" sales at all. Come in and see for yourself... Staff are AWESOME!

January 08, 2018

"This is THE place to buy a used car!"

- Sebring convert buyer

These folks are the BEST! Knowledgeable, courteous , honest and fair. They do what they say they will, and when they say they will. I had a minor mechanical problem on a car I purchased there, which their mechanic promptly fixed. These are folks you can trust, and I highly recommend them!

December 30, 2017

"Made my day perfect!"

- catwoman007

I actually had an appointment with my regular mechanic next door to Kathy's and he failed to show up or answer my call. I had waited an hour and was quite a bit upset. I walked over to Kathy's to ask how to call UBER (very old school with a flip phone) I was going to leave my car in hopes my mechanic would eventually show up. That was when Rob and Steve from Kathy's said to bring my car over and they would check it out. They not only fixed what was wrong, another problem was fixed for just the cost of the part with no labor charge because I was only aware of the one problem. The second one was found while repairing the first one. While I waited inside, I met Ms. Kathy who made me feel so at home with coffee and the company of her awesome father Hugh and her adorable dog Duncan. We of course talked about pets which we are both big fans of. I got my car repaired at a most reasonable price and ended up having one of the best days I've had in a while. These people are amazing. I will most definitely be going back and I would recommend everyone else to also do so..you will not be disappointed! Nancy Lea Treasure Island, Fl.

December 22, 2017

"Professional And Knowledgeable "

- pottertwo

Crystal Harrold made the whole process easy. Her knowledge and professionalism were outstanding. Her listening to my questions and concerns was exceptional. She has an easy professional manner.

Other Employees : Crystal Harrold
December 21, 2017

"It's like being a family member"

- The4seasons

Put simply these a wonderful people that I would highly recommend to anybody purchasing a car for themselves a family member or helping a friend make the right decision Kathy's cars is a cut above the rest that I can absolutely guarantee you

Other Employees : Crystal is a very important part of this organization
July 19, 2017

"Best out there"

- greatscott73

They make finding and purchasing a used car a pleasure able experience instead of an ordeal. Honest, friendly and professional staff that defy the usual used car salesperson stereotypes.

Other Employees : Crystal, Kathy, Herb, Steve
September 30, 2016

"smooth, painless, honest, NO PRESSURE"

- Chris Pino

This has been the most pleasurable car buying experience I ever had Hugh, Kathy and Steve were great to deal with. looking forward to my next buy.

Other Employees : Hugh, Kathy, Steve, and Jarvick
Oct 01, 2016 -

Kathy’s Kars responded

Chris - It's nice to hear from you! We are all glad that you are happy with your purchase. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you! Kathy

August 11, 2016

"YOU CAN TRUST THIS DEALER OVER 100%!!!"

- Great

This is the best dealer in town!! They will bend over backwsrds to get you financing and the car you want. Stop by to see for yourself

Kathy Rennie
Other Employees : Hugh, Kathy and Steve!!
Oct 01, 2016 -

Kathy’s Kars responded

Thank you for this response. :-) We work with outstanding, local lenders - both primary and secondary lenders - to get the majority of our customers a loan that suits their needs.