Keenan Honda

Joe Danzo

January 19, 2019

"From here on!"

- barlowkrista3

I needed a used car. The dreaded search turned into a wonderful experience After working with my sales consultant, Mitch Lesack at Keenan Honda. He was the perfect blend of fun & kind while always being very professional. I now have the car I've been waiting for. Mitch treated me with the same respect buying a used car as someone purchasing a brand new one. I have serviced previous cars at Keenan Honda. Been happy with service every time. I'm Looking forward to future business with Mitch Lesack or just a quick visit during services!

January 15, 2019

"Great experience with Keenan Honda!!"

- meg12

I just purchased my first car from Keenan Honda and am ecstatic! They made the process super easy and speedy, taking care of everything and making my purchase a priority. My salesman Pat was very personable and friendly, and really helped me in purchasing my first car. Great customer service, would definitely recommend for anyone looking to buy a car.

Patrick Regan
Kyle Tatro

January 15, 2019

"Love Keenan Honda!!!!!!!!!!"

- Bluz74

My family just bought our third car from Keenan Honda and couldn't be happier. The People there work around schedules and your needs and wants for the car. We have dealt with Mitch each time we came to Keenan. He is not pushy when purchasing a new vehicle. He has no problem making sure any problem that may arise is taken care of. Really nice people at this dealership.

Used 2016 Honda Fit, $16491