Keenan Honda

Patrick Regan

Robert Quelly, Sales Consultant, Keenan Honda

Robert Quelly

September 23, 2018

"No pressure, enjoyable experience"

- JRemolona

We bought a 2019 Honda Odyssey Touring. Joe was super low-key, easy going and friendly. Kyle was chatty (in a great way), knowledgable and helpful. Our van (brand new, 21 miles on it) got a ding in the parking lot before we bought could take her home - the team didn't miss a beat, assured us it will be fixed to our satisfaction. We're coming in next week to have her (the van) all taken care of. Appreciated their willingness to do whatever it takes to make us happy. Even offered a different van, but the one we got is the one we want!

September 21, 2018

"BEST experience!"

- Jess H

Joe Danzo and Kyle Tatro were so incredibly kind and helpful!! They made everything so easy, seamless, & even fun! Honestly the best experience I’ve had at a car dealership. I highly recommend Keenan, especially these 2! Thanks guys!!

September 21, 2018

"Fantastic Leasing Experience"

- Ray C

Cindy was incredibly helpful and friendly. She knew a lot about the model I was looking it, which helped make my decision easy. She was also very easy to talk to, helping make my time at the dealership as enjoyable as possible. Kyle could not have been nicer. He was super personable and really helped me get a great deal. Ignatius also helped me get a great deal. I feel that I received an awesome value for my vehicle. The dealership itself was gorgeous and clean.

Cindy Carr