Keenan Honda

F&I Manager
Joe Danzo, Sales Consultant, Keenan Honda

Joe Danzo

January 19, 2019

"Keenan Honda was Great!"

- teb

We just purchased a Ridgeline from Keenan Honda and are very happy with the process. Joe Danzo was wonderful to work with and had everything ready for us when we arrived. It was a quick and painless experience.

Joe Danzo

January 19, 2019

"From here on!"

- barlowkrista3

I needed a used car. The dreaded search turned into a wonderful experience After working with my sales consultant, Mitch Lesack at Keenan Honda. He was the perfect blend of fun & kind while always being very professional. I now have the car I've been waiting for. Mitch treated me with the same respect buying a used car as someone purchasing a brand new one. I have serviced previous cars at Keenan Honda. Been happy with service every time. I'm Looking forward to future business with Mitch Lesack or just a quick visit during services!

Mitch Lesack

January 15, 2019

"Great experience with Keenan Honda!!"

- meg12

I just purchased my first car from Keenan Honda and am ecstatic! They made the process super easy and speedy, taking care of everything and making my purchase a priority. My salesman Pat was very personable and friendly, and really helped me in purchasing my first car. Great customer service, would definitely recommend for anyone looking to buy a car.

Patrick Regan