Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Keenan Motors

Assistant Service Manager

May 21, 2019

"A wonderful experience!"

- BobE

I just took possession of my new Mercedes Benz. this is the 11th car I have gotten with Hal London's help. he iis the best and he is at Keenan Motors in Doylestown.

April 26, 2019

"Service Department"

- jramos

The service department has gone above and beyond to help me every time I call. Tyler Caban has been most helpful and courteous each time. I work for a company that sells Mercedes Motorcoaches (RV). Whenever I have called to get an appointment, Tyler and his department have been prompt in getting me an appointment and then getting the unit back to us in a very timely manner. Most recently, I had a unit that would not start/turnover. I called Tyler to see if he could give any help. He could not at the moment but almost immediately I received a return call from him stating he was going to send me a mechanic, Charlie, to check it out and see if we could avoid having the unit towed. Charlie was quick to find the unit had blown a fuse, changed it and avoided the unit being towed. The staff I have dealt with have always been, courteous, professional and willing to help. Definitely have earned a 5 STAR rating.

Tyler Caban and Charlie (mechanic)

April 23, 2019

"Best auto dealer ever."

- BillJ.

Keenan Motors is an excellent place to purchase a vehicle 🚗 My salesperson was Michael Ventresca, wow what a great person to deal with, He was so professional and treated me like a family member. I rate Michael 5 stars.

Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $48961

2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Used 2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $44897

2017 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class, $33897

2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class

New 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, $47918

2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

• Keenan Offers Complimentary Valet Pick Up & Delivery within a 50 Mile Radius of our Dealership for our Service Clients - Call for Details!
  • Face to Face Private Consultation with your Service Advisor
  • Our Shuttle Service is available to take you to a number of Local Attractions and Shopping Destinations
  • Complimentary Breakfast or Lunch at a Nearby Restaurant while your wait for Service
  • Our Parts Department Offers a Wide Variety of Mercedes-Benz Parts and Accessories
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge Area
  • Complimentary Vehicle Wash with Service Visit
  • Instant Financing for New and Pre-Owned Leases or Purchases
  • Keenan Collision Services - Mercedes-Benz Certified for the Most Difficult Repairs
  • Convenient Location in Beautiful Bucks County