Kelley Sales & Service

74 Clinton Street, Springfield, Vermont 05156 Directions

1 Review of Kelley Sales & Service

March 13, 2014

"I live in NH and the dealer is in VT. But, the price..."

- Kendo2

I live in NH and the dealer is in VT. But, the price difference between what I could get closer to home was worth traveling to check it out. The place looks like an old mom and pop operation compared to the slick-looking corporate dealerships. I figured "this can't be good". Walked in the door and was greeted by everyone like an old friend. I had emailed and spoken with Mike, so I asked to see him. The other salesman seemed just as happy to direct me to him as he would have been to talk with me. Waited about 10 minutes for Mike and during that time spoke with a long-time customer who praised the way he had been treated there for years. The whole place just had a very comfortable "old neighbor" feel. Met Mike and that feeling continued. He reiterated what we had spoken about with no attempt to pressure me to spend more. I ordered the car from the factory, wrote the deposit and crossed my fingers. Jeep lets you see your build at each stage and that was cool. A couple weeks after the "shipping" stage, I got a voicemail and email from Mike that it was in and ready for me. It was exactly as ordered and everything was in perfect condition, with 3/4 tank of gas. Mike spent at least an hour with me going over all the high-tech doo-dads. I've had the car now for five days and it's great. My overall experience with Kelley turned out to be enjoyable and stress-free, and well worth the travel time for me.

Mike Hentschel