Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Timothy Sparrow, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Kelly Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Timothy Sparrow

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 21, 2017

"Purchase of new vehicle"

- kenjw

The vehicle that I was looking for the dealership did not have. The salesman said the could get one from another dealer. He showed me the window sticker of the vehicle that they were getting for me. He told me that I had to put $500.00 down in order to get the vehicle from the other dealer. He stated that if I did not like the vehicle I would get my money back. They got a different vehicle then what was told to me. Also they stated that I would not get my money back. Unfortunately I was stuck with the vehicle or losing the money. After the sale was completed and before I drove away the salesman quickly went over the vehicle, took about 10 minutes. He did not show me a lot of the items on the vehicle. I bought a vehicle there before and was treated great. That is why I went back, I hope the service is good

Tiffany Nagy
Other Employees : Dave Day

"Great experience"

- Bballmom

Pete Scherb was an awesome salesman. He was very helpful and accommodating. Thanks for all your help! I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Pete Scherb

"Aim to please!"

- Gimps Cherry Bomb

Great place to buy a new vehicle! Very helpful and also straight forward! They aren't pushy with deals and in my experience they worked well with getting the trade in i wanted and a vehicle that works best for me! Tim Sparrow is awesome! Thanks again!

Timothy Sparrow