Kelly Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Methuen

Internet Sales

December 31, 2018

"Successful experience"

- CarBuyer2018

The dealership went out of it's way to get me the car I wanted within my budget. Everyone was professional and knowledgeable and the final negotiated price was very fair.

Steve Amirault

December 31, 2018

"Lease"

- Nicole

I came here looking to change from a Toyota lease to a Jeep. Phil was amazing, he greeted me as soon as I got out of my car. He knew every aspect of the Grand Cherokee and was just an all around friendly and personable guy. He made the little time I had to wait go by fast and went above and beyond to answer all my questions and make sure I got I what I was looking for. I got to the dealership, test drove, and did all the paperwork for my lease in two hours. He was exceptional! Sean was a great guy to work with for financing. He made sure I understood what I was signing and was also a very friendly guy. When everything was said and done, he was there past closing to make sure everything was done but not once did I feel rushed. He took his time making sure I understood what I was signing! I felt very fortunate to have such a great experience and excited to be part of the Jeep family!

Sean McDonough

December 24, 2018

"New RAM 1500 Buying Experience"

- George

I was looking to buy a new RAM 1500. I called Kelly of Methuen and spoke with Joyce Ferreira. She was very helpful over the phone. I then decided to drive to Methuen and check out the Inventory of RAMs. Phil was very professional and patient in showing me every Ram 1500 they had in the lots. After a long day, I finally drove home with what i wanted. I'm Very Happy with my new RAM 1500 Limited. Thank you Phil

Joyce Ferreira