Keyes Woodland Hills Hyundai

RJ Zaineh

October 15, 2017

"Great experience"

- mamtazfarhana Verified Customer

They are very friendly and helpful. I am so glad that I went there and choose Hyundai. The employee Mohammad Alam is a nice person and he explained everything about the car in details.

Moe Alam

October 14, 2017

"WAS GOOD"

- ebi_us2003 Verified Customer

EVERY THING WAS OK AT THE DEALER SHIP CO WORKERS BUT THE CAR DOESN'T HAVE REGULAR OPTION LIKE WARNING SIGNAL REAR AND FRONT AUTO BREAK I SEE MANY MANY CHEAP CARS DO ALL OF THESE OPTIONS I'M WONDERING WHY MY CAR DOESN'T HAVE THX

Other Employees : HIS FIRST NAME WAS ALI FORGO HIS LAT NAME HE WAS MANAGER ANOTHER PERSON WAS KAVEREALL FORGOT HIS NAME H

October 13, 2017

"Perfection!"

- Alison

To start I think I have the best service rep Armen. He is patient and kindly answered the questions I had and made sure the questions were answered to my understanding. He made sure I was comfortable while my car was being serviced. When my car was ready he reviewed the services provided and asked if I needed clarity about anything that was to my car. He said if there was anything I needed or thought about later to feel free to give him a call. He then thanked me for choosing Keyes. GREAT customer service from Armen!

Armen