Kindle Auto Plaza

Mark Hampton

December 31, 2018

"Thank You Denise!"

- wilsond34

Thank you so much for all you do. I have been dealing with Denise Kennedy for over 15 years and she always professional and extremely helpful. She always goes above and beyond what is expected.

December 30, 2018

"Thank you Denise!!!"

- newcarEric

I really do not like looking for and buying cars...the pressure, the sales people, the haggling...I hate it. But this time was different...Denise was great. From our first meeting she felt like a friend and not an adversary. She was assertive, but never aggressive...I feel very confident that my car choice was right and that the price was fair. Kindle should count themselves lucky to have her. I'll be back again...thanks Denise!

December 28, 2018

"Kudos to Denise Kennedy Watson. A perfect job!"

- joken

Denise was the perfect sales person for me who had many questions, concerns and even some anxiety about a new car. She walked me through every step with patience, great knowledge, and care. We met several times working out kinks assuring me along the way. I always felt welcomed and that I was in the hands of someone who truly cared about what I wanted and finally ordering the perfect vehicle for me. She took time giving me the tutorial of all of the bells and whistles being sure I knew just how to handle everything. She put my mind at ease and let me know that at any time, any further questions to feel free to be in touch. I am very happy with my new car and appreciate Denise gently walking me thru the process. Not only will I look to deal with her and Kindle in the future but I also know I have made a friend. Thank you, thank you.

Karyn Lehmann