Kline Volvo of Maplewood

Karlene Byrnes

Jody Landburg, Service Advisor, Kline Volvo of Maplewood

Jody Landburg

January 21, 2018

"Great efficient friendly "

- Mahmoud

Very easy to get the service and overall communication was helpful . I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Keep the good work.

Bo Dunaski

January 16, 2018

"Caring, efficient, knowledgable"

- Elizabeth Bruber

I recently purchased another car from Kline Volvo. I have been a customer for 25 years and have returned to their service department for all service and repairs. I purchased my new car from Melissa Rich. Melissa is a wonderful sales person who knows her stuff! She asked me what I was looking for and she narrowed my selection to the perfect car for me. That is a knack! Melissa took care of every detail from the selection process all the way through setting my iPhone up with the car's computer. She is knowledgable, efficient, dedicated and a wonderful sales person. Being in sales myself I can see her strengths and she made me comfortable with my choice of car. Her main goal was to be sure I was happy and satisfied with my XC 60. I certainly love my new car and I will always be a Kline customer as they are top drawer as far as Customer Service!

Melissa Rich

January 10, 2018

"Quick and easy buying experience. No high-pressure sales"

- Jackie from Edina

Even though I had test drove the vehicle I was interested in at another dealership closer to my home, I decided to make the trek to Klein to work with Peter Carlson. I really appreciated his straight-forward low pressure sales approach. He was also extremely responsive to any questions or requests that I had througout the sales process.

Peter Carlson