Kline Volvo of Maplewood

503 Reviews of Kline Volvo of Maplewood

December 14, 2018

"Great Service"

- deb21

Bo Dunaski and his team always take such good care of me and my XC60 and my last maintenance visit was more if the same - efficient, good service and great attitudes! Thank you!

December 11, 2018

"First-rate Service "

- TonyS80

Have been using Kline for service on my Volvo because they are up front with pricing and time needed to service. Scott Muellner is always willing to provide a loaner vehicle or shuttle ride to minimize interruption of my day. Asked about purchasing another Volvo and John Rogers walked me through Kline’s selection, answering all of my questions about engines and options as well as using Kline’s website. They are not the only Volvo dealer in town but they have become my choice.

John Rogers
Dec 11, 2018 -

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hi Tony! We are so happy to hear that Scott and John provided you with excellent customer service and that we are your #1 choice! Thanks for being a part of the Kline Volvo family!

November 30, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- agm

Took our XC70 in for routine service and as usual Scott Muellner and the service team did and excellent job and had us on our way on schedule. Always a pleasure working with Scott.

Dec 11, 2018 -

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hello agm, We are pleased to hear that Scott and the service team did an excellent job. Thanks for the 5-star review and being a part of the Kline family.

November 26, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Joel J

Bo Dunaski was excellent and very helpful. He saved me time and unnecessary trips to the dealership. The service was done efficiently and neatly. Great experience overall.

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hi Joel, We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Bo. Thanks for being a part of the Kline Volvo family!

November 20, 2018

"Thanks for the excellent service!"

- Gene Gjerdingen

Bo Dunaski and the team again provided me with wonderful service. I appreciated his patience with me when I forgot to give him my coupon.

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hi Gene! We are so happy to hear Bo and the team provided you with a positive experience! Thanks for the 5-star review.

November 20, 2018

"Bo Dunaski was fantastic. "

- Sarah

Thank you for the wonderful customer service! bo assisted in getting us a new part for our vehicle. He was very professional and helpful. Thank you Bo

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that Bo was so helpful. Enjoy your new vehicle and thanks for being a part of the Kline Volvo family!

November 19, 2018

"Bo Dunaski"

- Elynorsk

Bo Dunaski always provides outstanding service to us. We have worked with him for many years and he is the reason we return to Kline for service and to purchase a vehicle.

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hello Elynorsk, Thank you for the 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that Bo always provides you with fantastic service. Thank you for being a part of the Kline family.

November 18, 2018

"Regulars service, tires and alignment "

- SB24

Bo Dunaski was very helpful in purchasing new tires for our S60. Waited while regular service, new tires and alignment were completed and was done in time promised.

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Thanks for your review SB24. We are happy to hear you had a timely experience with Bo. Thanks for being a part of the Kline family!

November 14, 2018

"Never disappointed"

- VolvoX2

The team at Kline Volvo has never disappointed me in my one year short experience with them. I bought two new Volvos there in the second half of 2017 and both the new car purchase experience as well as every interaction since (regular service, accessories, warranty checks etc) has been meeting and even exceeding my very high expectations.

Peter Carlson
Melissa Daugherty
Mike Theisen

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hello VolvoX2, We are so pleased to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! Thanks for the 5-star review!

November 13, 2018

"Fantastic"

- Pmarinovich

We are very pleased with dealership and sales staff. Appreciate the level of detail. Appreciate the level of follow up. We are very happy! Thanks!

Peter Carlson

Kline Volvo of Maplewood responded

Hi Pmarinovich! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our dealership and staff. We appreciate that you are a part of the Kline family!