Lakeside Scion

3701 N Causeway Blvd, Metairie, Louisiana 70002 Directions

1 Review of Lakeside Scion

November 17, 2012

"My son and I visited Troy yesterday to check out a Scion...."

- marleahaugen

My son and I visited Troy yesterday to check out a Scion. I had been in touch with him as the internet manager for this dealership. Not a good first impression - no smile and a limp cold handshake. We test drove the car, I liked it but it was too small for my 6'3" son - no room for his rib cage. Never the less, we looked at financing it. I had filled out the info online. But then they required me to fill out a paper application. This may not seem to be a big deal, but the arthritis in my right thumb makes writing a challenge. Then we saw the finance guy who took about 30 minutes of our time (which I will NEVER get back) to come up with a monthly payment. That was very high! So I stood up to shake his hand; but was not released. Back to Troy. He then lectured me about how hard he'd worked to get me approved. And THEN he lectured me about how to improve my credit. I'm over 50 and REALLY don't need a lecture about credit scores! My son said he wanted to punch him (glad he didn't)! NOT a good experience!

Troy Rouser