Lakewood Ford

Used Sales

September 01, 2018

"Andre is awesome"

- viking130

Great guy. A real thrill to work with. He works hard and knows his product. Lakewood ford dealership is terrible. Ill still go there to get my ford serviced.

Kevin Fletcher
Other Employees : Andre

August 30, 2018

"Travelliing through the area needed help got amazing service"

- Shannon10

I had rented a new Ford 250 to travel to California and pick up my horses - 2050 mile round trip. I have driven p up trucks before, but not a diesel. Was advised by rental Co Agent that I would have to insert 2? small containers of Diesel fuel additive within the first 500 miles. Was confused about the process. Saw Lakewood from the highway decided to ask someone there about buying additive. Drove up and talked to employee Sam. Very friendly and approachable person. He checked with several knowledgeable people in the shop. It was determined that a gallon should be inserted and would last 5000 miles. That was promptly done. When I insisted in paying for the additive Sam said it was free. No amount of pressure worked in my wanting to pay. I was going to bill the rental agency. I told them that Lakewood is a great group of people. Their kindness and treating me like I was a valuable customer, when I was not, was a thermometer of their approach to customer satisfaction. If you are looking for a Ford car or service I strongly suggest you go to Lakewood. They made not only my day, but my trip. Shannon Sylvia Blaine, Wa

Sam

August 20, 2018

"Great service provided "

- Gaspar

Kevin gave me no pressure. Recommend him 100%. Always there for me and any issues with my truck. No complaints for this gentleman. Now I have had my truck almost 6 months.

Kevin Fletcher