Lakewood Ford

Used Sales

December 26, 2018

"Quick and ResponsivE"

- Lainey23

I was looking for an expedition so we connected with our salesman, Kevin Fletcher. He was knowledgeable and very responsive. I recommend him to all my family and friends for this reason.

Kevin Fletcher

December 20, 2018

"Great Service and Purchasing Experience"

- Eric

I was recently in the market for a new F-150. I had a number of special requirements that I was looking for and wanted to work with a salesperson who was knowledgeable and straightforward. I had been working with Suzi Cronin in the Service Department for several years and felt that she always had my back. Because of that relationship, I asked her to recommend a solid salesperson. I was successful. Kevin Fletcher listened carefully to what I wanted and searched long and far to find it. No pressure. Did his homework. Professional. No BS. I look forward to working with both Suzi and Kevin in the future.

Kevin Fletcher
Suzi Cronin

November 08, 2018

"Bought first car today!"

- Zastoupil

Amazing place, I didn’t feel rushed or forced in any decisions, they answered all questions clearly and thoroughly. And I feel confident in my decision. They were so very helpful and kind.

Jerry Lucien