Lamborghini North Los Angeles

24050 Ventura Blvd, Calabasas, California 91302

40 Reviews of Lamborghini North Los Angeles

December 14, 2018

"I highly recommend this dealership "

- Amy32

Ron has always been helpful with taking care of my Huracan. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone at this dealership is great! I recommend service and sales there. They are fair and go out of their way to help you get the best deal.

Corina Alvarez
Courtney Kitsuki
Dec 14, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Amy, thank you for sharing your experience with our Lamborghini North Los Angeles team on DealerRater today. Please let Ron, Rob, Corina, and Courtney, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Have a great weekend.

November 23, 2018

"Amazing Service!!! Perfect Service "

- Garri Tigranyan

This was the best experience I’ve ever had with service, Dave Melton was exceptional with everything explained all the details of what I needed. I was so thrilled that he took me in last minute for some issues I was having that alone was very impressive. Then I was introduced to the shop floor man Rob Calles he was incredible explained every little issue I had with my 2016 Huracan. I will always come here and refer my friends and family to Lamborghini North Los Angeles. It’s guys like Dave and Rob that make this dealership worth coming (even tho I had a closer spot to go to)

Other Employees : Dave Melton
Nov 23, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Garri, thank you for sharing your service experience with your 2016 Lamborghini Huracan on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Dave and Rob know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend!

November 16, 2018

"CAR OF MY DREAMS!"

- jeffreestar

I got to build the car of my dreams and I can't thank everyone there enough! My Urus is perfect and everything I thought it would be and more! If you're looking for a dealership that treats you like family instead of a "customer' - this is the spot!

Gilbert Murillo
Nov 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

First off, congratulations on your new Lamborghini Urus! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Ron and Gilbert know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, from our family to yours.

November 14, 2018

"Ron is PHENOMENAL"

- Michele C

Ron created an incredible 5 star experience for the purchase of my vehicle , could not have been any easier ! No pressure , just guidance ... led me to the perfect car ! Thank you for sharing your knowledge and for caring enough to stay patient with me through my dilemmas!

Nov 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Michele, thank you for sharing your experience with Ron Giger at Lamborghini North Los Angeles. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving from our family to yours.

October 26, 2018

"Mambasa"

- Diablo Blanco

I had a great time buying my Lambo from josh Ron and Adam all were very knowledge about the cars . All was well done team

Corina Alvarez
Courtney Kitsuki
Other Employees : Josh
Oct 28, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini. Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you! Enjoy your new Lamborghini... we know that you will!

October 25, 2018

"Excellent service department"

- Doctor

I've used Lambo North LA service department few times now from routine yearly maintenance to minor repairs. Each encounter was exceptional. They took care of my car like their own, and it was very hassle free. That's why I keep returning. I also bought few cars from there. Ron is the person you need to talk to if you want a new lambo.

Oct 25, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Congratulations on your new Lamborghini and thank you for sharing your experience with our service department as well. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

October 24, 2018

"Dave and his team are the best "

- Jack

Great team to Deal with very happy with the service Department car was ready on time and detailed and they were very fast and proffesional.

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Jack, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. We appreciate you! Please let Rob and Ron know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great afternoon.

"Dave and staff"

- Magman

I can really appreciate how welcoming Dave and his staff was when i was there with my vehicle based on a recent service I had done on my vehicle, it was a no question asked bring it in and let us check it see why that problem was happening and it was taken care of immediately as well as handled another minor none related issue at no charge, so I will say they have my business as long as I own a Lamborghini.

Dave service manager

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us at Lamborghini North Los Angeles. We appreciate you. Please us us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

October 24, 2018

"Excellent customer service. Personalized relationship. "

- firerunner

I have never dealt with professional people with such people skills and honesty. They have always delivered what they have promised and then some. Always courteous, truthful, friendly and professional. When you walk in, you feel like their most important customer. I felt this the first time I walked in, having never been there before and feel like this every time I go in. Ron is a wonderful gentleman and even their mechanics will put their tools down and talk to you like they have have nothing else to do. I wish I got service like this from everyone

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Thank you. Please let Adam and Ron know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great afternoon.

"Mediocre at best"

- jeff2428

Took 2017 Huracan in for first service and right wheel was scratched. Didn't notice until I returned home. Service light still comes on so obviously they didn't reset as part of check.

No idea on names
Oct 25, 2018 -

Lamborghini North Los Angeles responded

Jeff: You have may sincere apology for not delivering the excellence that we normally represent. I would like to talk with you further about this, so that we can address it properly. Please call or email me directly at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Sincerely, Ron Giger, General Manager Lamborghini North Los Angeles 24050 Ventura Blvd. Calabasas, CA 91302 818.657.5060 rgiger@boardwalkautogroup.com www.LamborghiniLA.com