Lassen Chevrolet-Toyota

Sales Manger

August 11, 2017

"Great experiance"

- David Jones

We went in looking for a low milage used car. Jim showed us several models that fit our desire. And, then showed us how we could get into a new 2017 Camry. The numbers worked out for us. No hassles with either Jim or with Gerald in finance. It was our decision to make as to which car, and they let us make it without and pressure or BS I have purchased many, many new and used vehicles over the past 45 + years. This was one of the few times I did not have a bad taste in my mouth the nest day.

Jim Haytas

August 05, 2017

"Best new car purchasing experience ever!"

- bofh69

Easily the most painless new car buying experience I have ever had. Victor's easy, laid back manner made me feel comfortable from the start. I knew what I wanted when I walked on the lot. Unlike previous experiences, he didn't try to up-sell me, or talk me into something I wasn't interested in. If you're looking for a new ride, start at Lassen Toyota/Chevrolet and ask for Victor Edwards. The guy is solid! Gerald worked with us on the finer points of the financing and was super helpful in pointing out some aspects of the money part of the deal that my wife and I had not considered. Solid, friendly, professional. I believe you would be hard pressed to find a more pleasant, professional purchasing experience than you will at Lassen. I assure you, I will buy from them again.

August 02, 2017

"One of the simplest and best experiences ive had buying a ca"

- Sokaren504

The people there are very easy going, they aren't pushy and pretty much didn't give me any headache while I was there. They made it easy for me to chose a car between the five possible choices and answered all my questions in a way I could easily understand.

Other Employees : Austin