Leith BMW

Colleen OLeary

December 16, 2018

"Barry and 2019 BMW X3"

- Bill M.

Barry Frucht provided a great experience in regard to custom ordering and delivering my 2019 BMW X3. It was the best new car buying experience that I've ever had.

Barry Frucht

December 13, 2018

"Leith BMW is like family"

- jazmiahenry

I worked with Ales to get my 2016 BMW 320i, and let me tell you, he is absolutely amazing. Such a kind and warm personality. He made me feel completely secure while purchasing my first vehicle. I could not be ore satisfied. Further, Coleen is absolutely lovely. She made the financing process feel easy and understandable. Lastly, Jermaine is a wonderful man. When I noticed that the turn signal of my vehicle was snapped, he, Juan, and Ales made me feel at ease and confident that my vehicle would be fixed promptly and expertly. They have found a lifelong customer in me.

Colleen OLeary
Ales Olecky
Jermaine Brodie

December 12, 2018

"Brendan did an excellent job working with me."

- Paul M Flake

Keep up the good work Brendan. Good job facilitating the transaction and in making sure the I got the best deal that you guys offered.

Brendan Clive