Leith BMW

Kent  Beard, Client Advisor, Leith BMW

Kent Beard

"Love our X3- John Draz"

- bilgrim

Great experience with John, very knowledgeable and helpful. Made the process simple and easy. We worked with several different dealerships and recommend John and Leith BMW.

John Draz

January 17, 2018

"Great Experience - Ales Olecky"

- Randy Vestal

Took delivery of our 4th BMW from Ales and Leith this past Monday (15 Jan). Based upon prior purchases I was expecting a hassle free experience and was not disappointed. Ales is extremely professional and knowledgeable and is a real pleasure to deal with. Delivery was very smooth and Ales was available to answer every question and explain every feature in the new car. My wife is currently working with Ales to spec out our 5th new BMW which we should be ordering shortly. We both highly recommend Ales!

Ales Olecky

January 17, 2018

"My great experience at Leith BMW"

- Jersey guy

I had a Acura MDX that I needed to turn in from my lease. I was planning on getting my ninth Acura. I heard that BMWs are really nice cars so I decided to see what people were talking about. I pulled up and was greeted promptly by Barry Frucht. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about every model. For the past 20 years , I have leased all my cars except for two. I was really planning on leasing again but when Barry should me a used 2013 750I, I was sold lol. Sean Beech , one of the managers, sat down with me and gave me a price I felt to be very fair. They then had me sit down with one of the finance managers, Colleen . She was friendly and knew her stuff. I left the dealership with my beautiful new car feeling very good about the purchase. I always tell people, the two people I need to trust are a dentist and a car salesman. Guess what? I have found my dealership where I feel comfortable that I will be treated like a part of the family. Thank you Barry, Sean, and Colleen for making my purchase of my first BMW a wonderful experience.

Sean Beach