Leith BMW

Colleen OLeary, Finance Manager, Leith BMW

Colleen OLeary

"Jake is great!"

- sport sedan lover

We visited Leith BMW to find out more about models that might meet our needs. Jake took a great deal of time to help us, and took us on a couple of test drives. He's really personable, and showed off the cars to their best.

Jake Britt

August 16, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 X3 M40"

- MikeBrack

Had great experience with Leith and salesman Barry Frucht on recent 2018 BMW X3 M40 purchase. Majority of the deal and paperwork was created before I arrived at dealership on day of purchase. All negotiation completed prior to that visit.

Barry Frucht

August 16, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- Yifei

I know I want a brand new BMW X1, so I searched the web for the inventory that I want. Leith BMW is the only dealership that’s close to me and has the car I want, so I walked in wishing for a good experience. Grant is the person who made my wish come true. He welcomes and asks for my needs, very polite and not pushy at all. After the test drive, I decided that this is the car I like. Then it’s all about the price. I am not good at playing games between delaers, so I walked into the show room expecting to have the car. I put down my offer, and Grant was really cool about it. The process was so quick and clean. He gave me the offer I want, I got the car. I asked for the same offer from another dealer, and he cannot beat the price. Overall, really satisfied with my experience, will recommend Grant for anyone who comes in the door.

Grant Donleycott