Leith BMW

Client Advisor

October 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- Phil

No fuss transaction, willing to work with you on what your requirements are. Be back when the Lexus has reached its end of life. Thank you!

Corey King
Other Employees : Brian (SM)

October 10, 2018

"Fare and Honest dealership "

- O Raad

Only buy from Leith BMW if you can. I bought multiple BMW cars in the past and I just bought my car from Leith BMW. I shopped around for days and even drove out of state to see my options. I truly believe that Lieth BMW Sales and Finance staff is as straight and truthful as it gets. Whatever they said or promised was eventually on paper and done. I think it is a company culture from the top down. BEFORE YOU BUY JUST CALL THEM AND SEE IF THEY CAN MATCH YOUR PRICE. Not only they are fair with the transaction, they really want you to stay with them. They patiently went to a great deal of effort and work to correct an issue I had to make me happy with my purchase. And they did it with a smile.

Mark Campbell
Other Employees : John Angilello finance manager

October 10, 2018

"Great car buying experience!"

- shaw

I bought my 2016 BMW X3 car from Barry Frucht. I had two separate sessions with him to decide to lease a new car or buy the leased car that the lease was going to be terminated in a couple of months. Barry was very helpful and honest in telling us the facts and helping us to make the right decision. Barry is very friendly and patient and I am very satisfied with my purchase.

Barry Frucht