Leith Toyota

Chris Rhine

June 14, 2018

"Bought a new RAV4"

- chrisRAV4

I looked at several Raleigh Toyota dealerships and decided to buy my new RAV$ at Leith Honda. Working with Mark Hay was easy and fun, great customer service and price.

Mark Hay

June 10, 2018

"Excellent Car Buying Experience!"

- Weaver

Brandon Hales was outstanding and excellent to work with in purchasing our Toyota Highlander! He was very patient and entertaining. He is very down to earth and very honest with us during our purchase. We also enjoyed working with Shane and Solomon in finalizing the paper work. The whole team gets a 10! Thank you from a long time Leith Customer!

Brandon Hales
Andres Hourston
Solomon Dunston
Shane Sullivan

June 02, 2018

"Salesman"

- WH

Chris Rhine was unlike any other car salesman I’ve encountered! Usually they guarantee theyre giving me the “deal of a lifetime” but not him. He actually treated us like a friend instead of a sale. He listened to our needs pricewise and carwise and wasnt deterred by them. Hes a unique salesman and I hope he is still there next year when my son needs his first car. He knew we were in a hurry and didnt try to keep us there all night to get the most profit. We’ve bought many cars and sorta know how the system works and he is by far the best we’ve had. Thanks Chris!! Every employee there was very nice to me and my family! We’ll be back in the future. -WH

Chris Rhine