Leith Toyota

Stanley Jones

November 15, 2018

"Really good service"

- Highlander

I had an issue with an old Toyota that I had not bought from Leith and I showed up there late one recent afternoon. Every single individual who worked with me was attentive and courteous. Also, the repair was fast and honest, and no one suggested that other issues needed to be tended to. An emergency auto repair is akin to a dentist appointment, but not this time, not at Leith Toyota.

Tyler Shaver

October 27, 2018

"Tyler, service advisor"

- s

Tyler was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. We had not been familiar with him prior to our most recent visit, but we misplaced our survey and wanted to give him credit. Thanks, Tyler.

Tyler, service advisor

October 18, 2018

"2018 Highlander"

- rodgers.carolyn

There's not been many occasions that I can say I enjoyed my car shopping experience, but I can say that about my recent experience at Leith Toyota. Allan is very friendly and knowledgeable. I'd recommend Allan to anyone shopping for a new Toyota

Allan Kanter