Leith Toyota

Reggie Henriquez

November 14, 2017

"Amazing"

- Norma7

I had a wonderful experience at Leith Toyota on Capital Blvd. My salesman, Natalia Gutierrez was very patient, friendly she is an excellent salesperson and her attitude and overall professionalism is matched by her determination to make the right deal.

Natalia Gutiérrez

November 14, 2017

"You must only buy from here!"

- becky anderson

I was in a mess with an old Toyota frame that I had gothen from another dealership and the frame had deep corrosion that needed to be replaced. Thinking truck was worth nothing, the Toyota team helped me remain calm and get through what another other dealership had done. They gave me almost what I owed on my loan and got me in another other brand new corolla with payment's I can handle. They were amazing to work with from start to finish!! Shawn Gould had the patience of Job with me!!

Shaun Members
Other Employees : Shawn Gould

November 10, 2017

"Great experience"

- Tanita78

I've been to several Toyota dealers in different states since I bought my Rav4 in 2015. I've always had a good experience and met very knowledgeable people that make me feel comfortable with the process. Today Jonathan was super helpful. He was able to get my car checked right away before my road trip gave me good info on maintenance and also to get the Toyota app to easily follow up with maintenance. Will definitely bring my car here again.

Jonathan