Leith Toyota

Ana Santos

Lewis Cable, Finance Manager, Leith Toyota

Lewis Cable

September 19, 2018

"Amazing Receptionist Desk! "

- Nicki1256

This was my first time in the dealership and overall my experience was great , but the ladies at the first desk were the best part! Taylor was so nice and happy helping me with finding a salesman and offering water and popcorn. I ended up chatting with the girls at the front desk and they were all so positive and polite. I am excited to come back for my first service!

Taylor Shaw

September 17, 2018

" Great customer service!!"

- Nope

My experience at the dealership was wonderful customer service and great my services advisor took care of all my request. Leith should be proud to have a service advisor of this caliber on there staff.

Sheila Hinnant

September 17, 2018

"Came in to buy a rav4"

- Zbro41191

This is our second vehicle that my wife and I have come to Leith to purchase, our first being a Tacoma. We were incredibly satisfied with our first purchase and could think of no one else except for Steven Futerman to sell us another car. Great guy and extremely personable. Sadly for him, theres only two of us, and we both just bought new vehicles, (from him) otherwise, I would be back again next week requesting him as my sells representative. 10/10 Steven will be recommended as my go to for an outstanding Leith toyota sales individual.

Steven Futerman