Lexus of Brooklyn

Steve Chan, Service Consultant, Lexus of Brooklyn

Steve Chan

Service Consultant

October 28, 2017

"Poor attitude and service "

- Mitchell Schiff

Since I bought the car the Bluetooth hasn't worked properly. I brought it in for service but nothing was ever done. They keep calling me for me to bring the car in for general service and since I'm not near the dealership they offered to pick up the car which I thought was very nice but when they came to get my car they wouldn't provide a loaner because my wife's name isn't on the insurance card even though it's on the policy . When I called my broker he said that her name on the insurance card wasn't necessary . So it was a wasted morning When I called the dealership to speak to the service manager I didn't receive a call till 3 days later and he couldn't care less. I called Lexus and they also couldn't care less. This. Was my 4th and last Lexus.

Don't remember

October 21, 2017

"Terrible in every way"

- nyguy

This dealership is the worst I have ever visited. Where should I start? Service. I have had a two Lexus serviced here. One of them was used, and the other was a leased car. Both of them were fine, and they lied about the services that needed to be done. They never fixed one issue that I presented to them, and I gave them evidence of the problems. Sales. They said I needed services that I didn't need, and they weren't correct about the extent that I needed services. I went to another dealer and they said I only needed one of them, instead of the other other $2000 of charges they wanted to charge me. This wasn't the honest difference in differing experiences, but a clear attempt to charge for work they couldn't do. Even Lexus webpage said that some of the charges they were attempting to do was not only not needed but impossible to do. Employees. Every employee here is terrible. Not one of them did anything close to their job, and in fact, they found ways to be terrible at their job. Friendly conversations with them did not fix the issue. They don't care about their attitude, their customers time, or anything else that you will want from them. Anyone who gives this place anything other than a terrible rating is a paid endorsement. They gave me my car back with it being in pieces, and still in diagnostic mode. They didn't even finish the job, to work they never fixed. I will never buy a Lexus again, and they are just one more terrible Lexus dealer.

Jennifer Barbieri
Steve Chan
Anil Dhanpet
Rochelle Kruithoff
Eugene Woods

October 20, 2017

"Poor Customer Service"

- WillieF

This dealership deserves 0 stars. The worst customer service that I've ever experienced from a car dealership. I'm an out of state buyer of a used car and their salesmen Sonny Yep misrepresented and flat out lied about the condition of the car. Avoid that guy at all costs. And a general manager Eugene Woods that will not even return your calls or emails. Avoid these folks as they treat you like garbage. If you're in the market for a used car, do yourself a favor and avoid this dealership.

BOBBY YEP