Lexus of Kingsport

2527 E Stone Dr, Kingsport, Tennessee 37660 Directions

1 Review of Lexus of Kingsport

March 31, 2018

"Great experience at Lexus of Kingsport "

- Jerome

From our initial contact with Amanda, to the day we drove off with a new RX350 the entire process went exceptionally well. I first contacted Dustin the Finance Mgr by phone and he put me at ease with the credit process and gave me a good sense of how easy the people at the dealership were to work with. The next day we visited the dealership and met with Doug the Sales Mgr too discuss lease vs. purchase options. I had very detailed questions about the lease and Doug gave me very backup reports showing all the details behind the numbers. He introduced us to Michael our Sales Agent and they both helped answer all of our questions about the vehicle and the details of the lease. Michael was very knowledgeable about the different models and features and was great to work with. We negotiated a fair price for the RX350 and also on our trade in. At no time did we ever feel like we were under pressure to do anything other than proceed at our own pace no matter how long it took. On the day we picked up our new car, we met Chuck, the General Mgr. After talking with him I could see why the organization was so people oriented. He even made the temp tags and put them on the car! We love our new Lexus and have already recommended the dealership to several of our friends.

Amanda, Dustin, Doug, Chuck