Lexus of Merrillville

3957 West 81st Avenue, Merrillville, Indiana 46410

242 Reviews of Lexus of Merrillville

September 19, 2018

"Employees are customer enthusiasts"

- Lexus enthusiast

Every time I visit this dealership, whether it’s to purchase or have service, the employees here are friendly, helpful, and do whatever it takes to meet your needs and request.

September 15, 2018

"Excellent "

- Lee 2

Great place to do business with. Been doing so for years. Nice atmosphere, beautiful vehicles. Staff is very helpful and friendly. Try it and see for yourself.

September 08, 2018

"Classy experience"

- Boat2sea

We came to the Lexus dealership to test drive a 2015 RX 450. Thanks to Bob Navarro, his expertise and patience in dealing with us, after a few days of discernment we drove home in a new 2018 LEXUS ES 350! This is the first time in 15 years we have bought a brand new vehicle. It was a real pleasure working with such a gentleman who was well informed and genuine as Bob.

Rick Coven
Bob Navarrro
September 04, 2018

"First purchase from Marc and Lexus of Merrillville "

- JBMartin

I'm very pleased with the deal I received from Marc and Lexus of Merrillville. My wife is delighted with her new car, and I look forward to my next purchase.

August 25, 2018

"Great Service "

- DWH

This is my third Lexus that I’ve purchase from this dealership. Marc Lovejoy, Willie and Roxann are always polite and very professional. This is by far the best dealership around. They provide great customer service and they treat their customers like family.

August 23, 2018

"Excellent"

- elainesam

The Salesmen Marc Lovejoy was very up front with my numbers. He got me what I wanted. I have been working with him for several years. The financial manager Roxann Seckus was very good at what she do. Papers was on point and I was out.

August 22, 2018

"Fantastic Experience!"

- R McGary

This is my first Lexus. I spent a lot of time researching vehicles; this was my third on a list of six cars to check out. I never got to the remaining three! From the moment I chose Lexus, the process and experience with Lexus of Merillville was great. I never felt pressured, harassed or hurried during this process. Marc, Rick and Roxann were absolutely wonderful. All of my questions before, during and after the sale have been answered promptly. Everyone took their time with me and were patient and knowledgeable. Communication was thorough. There were no surprises when I came to pick up my car and I just can't say enough about this dealership and the people I encountered. My next car will also be a Lexus and I have no plans of going anywhere else!

Rick Coven
August 14, 2018

"Decent "

- First time car buyer

Front desk lady was very nice and professional and the sales person Marc also was professional but could have been more nicer/polite. The experience of buying a first car would have been okay if they weren’t so rude about me coming back to sign papers(bz of their little mistake) knowing I lived an hour & a half from their dealership.

3.0
August 12, 2018

"The 2nd Time Around!!!"

- Felita White

I love this Lexus dealership. I drive 2 hrs to buy from Marc, Willie, & Roxann in Merrillville. This is my second Lexus purchase from them, and the experience is just fabulous. I will always go to Marc & the team when it comes to Lexus!!. They know how to deliver top customer service in the Lexus purchase experience. If you have never bought a Lexus before --you need to!!! ~F. Wash-White

August 11, 2018

"AWESOME!!"

- vmechols01

I love this dealership. This was the second vehicle that I've purchased through Marc. He and Roxann Seckus was very helpful through out the process. I love my Lexus RX 350. I will recommend family and friends to Lexus of Merrillville!