Lexus of Smithtown

700 Middle Country Road, St. James, New York 11780 Directions

946 Reviews of Lexus of Smithtown

November 13, 2018

"Poor coordination between departments"

- Lexus Dream Car -FAIL

Don't BUY a vehicle here. Not good experience for us. If your lease, its OK. The sales team did not know how to handle a customer who actually wanted to purchase a vehicle with cash in hand!. I'm totally surprised at the inadequacies of this 'reputable' dealership! Lack of communication between department personnel, even though they are located in the same building!

Salman Umar
November 12, 2018

"lease purchase "

- t&m

Suzi is a great salesperson. She was knowledgeable & made the experience of purchasing a lease pleasant...I would highly recommend her to friends and family.

Suzi Boucher
James Smith
October 24, 2018

"service"

- kacper

Professional and quick service. Joseph was very helpful and answer all the questions we had. We picked up our car couple days later and are very happy with it.

Joseph Giaquinto
September 29, 2018

"Lexus is the best!!!"

- Lynnie

Lexus Smithtown has top notch service in all departments. It was a pleasure dealing w Dominique/sales and Shawn so thorough going over the vehicle.

Robert Meyer
Other Employees : Dominique A.
August 17, 2018

"It's a take it or leave it dealership"

- cphonestreview

When I reached out to this dealership they were prompt in their initial response form multiple sales consultants but there was no negotiations after that. There is little room for negotiation with about a 6% percent discount. Could not make the deal and ended up purchasing from a different dealership. This dealership seems to be looking for the uninformed consumer to maximize profits.I would not recommend this dealership.

Charles, Salman
August 17, 2018

"Car Purchase"

- disney

Bought our 3rd new Lexus at this Dealership which is in our opinion is excellent. Bill Pottetti was great & very knowledgeable. Very satisfied. He went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied. Denise Plourde was great to deal with. The service department is very professional. The great staff is one reason we have returned to this dealership to purchase our cars.

Joseph Giaquinto
William Pottetti
Michael Biscardi
Robert Romano
August Santini
August 09, 2018

"Car purchase"

- Cb

Dealing with Bill Pottetti was an easy effortless experience. James was thorough in going through using the technologies on our new car. Manager of the dealership was kind and gave the children ice cream as they waiters, it was nice he acknowledged them as they sat patiently for 1 1/2 hours.

Jim O'Connor
William Pottetti
August 08, 2018

"Rewarding Service Experience"

- tomatmalba

As we all know taking your car for service can be stressful, unless your visiting Lexus of Smithtown where you can expect to receive professional, quality of workmanship and a attentive approach to having your vehicle serviced. I bought my Lexus RX350 a year ago and recently brought the car in for my 10,000 mile complimentary service. From the initial contact with Mr Michael Biscardi, Service Advisor, I was placed at ease as he carefully listened, correctly advised and managed my service experience. The service work went beyond the expected quality of a Lexus Dealership with the Technician conducting a thorough inspection of the vehicle and found that the rotors required resurfacing and would be included under warranty, Since the break work was not part of my original service requirement, Mr. Biscardi, sensitive to my time requirements, offered the option to reschedule the service for another day. I appreciated the attention by including me in the decision for servicing. Trustworthy, professional, excellent workmanship and caring seem to be the hallmarks for this Service Department and Mr Munsinger, Service Director, has instilled these qualities with his team.

Michael Biscardi
Dan Munsinger
August 06, 2018

"Excellent experience. Quality and professional staff."

- deweyrd

With my lease terminating within a month I needed to decide on whether or not to renew my lease or turn in my auto. I met with Charles Greene who I had previously worked with. He was able to structure a deal that met my needs and at a price that I was satisfied with. I have used this dealership in he past and they have always met my needs and paid attention to detail.

Charles Greene
Robert Romano
August Santini
August 04, 2018

"Sales, Tech support and G.M."

- Peter Mastrocovi

Ken was great to deal with at Lexus of Smithtown, Shawn was great showing us all the bells and whistles of the new vehicle. Both of them took the time to help us better know the new vehicle. From G.M. to Finance personnel. Both Tim and Denise were awesome to work with. This is our first Lexus and we're glad to purchase it from Lexus of Smithtown, NY.

Tim Burns