Lithia Body and Paint of Boise

1318 North Maple Grove Road, Boise, Idaho 83704 Directions

1 Review of Lithia Body and Paint of Boise

October 26, 2012

"During the month of October, 2012, I had the privilege to..."

- jtudbury

During the month of October, 2012, I had the privilege to work with Randy at Lithia Body and Paint in Boise, Idaho. The passenger mirror on my vehicle had been damaged at Metro Car Wash in Boise. Brent, the manager of Metro Car Wash immediately took the claims report and forwarded the information to Lithia Body and Paint. Within a day, I was called to Lithia to determine the extent of the damage. Although the damage was minor, Randy at Lithia took the claim seriously and ordered parts for my vehicle. As soon as the parts came in, I was immediately scheduled for a show-up, not an extended appointment date, and the damage was repaired to my satisfaction. Randy was extremely helpful throughout the process and treated me as if this was a major repair for his company. There was no cost to me during this process. Brent called several times to ensure the work had been done to my satisfaction. I was very impressed with the response from Brent at Metro Car Wash and Randy with Lithia Body and Paint. Both are professionals and a credit to their businesses. I would recommend both services in the future.

Randy