Lone Star Chevrolet Collision Center

18900 Northwest Freeway, Houston, Texas 77065 Directions

1 Review of Lone Star Chevrolet Collision Center

June 18, 2015

"39 business days to get front and rear bumper fixed!"

- SpringbokJoe

I don't do these kind of reviews, but this was such a horrendous experience, I had to find a way to let others know. At first I thought the statement of work with it's 18 days to get such little work done, was insanely long. Boy was I in for a ride! Seven weeks later, I had enough and told them to have my truck out for me to pick up, whether repairs were done or not. With my drive home and getting home I found visibly 12 things that was not fixed - from small things like areas that was not painted to my bed not being mounted properly and somehow I now have one head lamp with a chrome bezel and one with a black bezel! I will not get into the detail of my experience, but I would like everyone to know about this place. Management is clearly of the 'good ol boys' club and got to where they are by riding the coat tails of others. Stay away from this place. I've had experienced this dealer, both in buying services and service department. Parkway Chevrolet is a FAR better option. The folks are actually sincere and human and want to work for you, instead of making money as the first priority.

Rusty Clark, forgot what the chubby manager's name was.
1 result