Love Nissan

MacCorkle Ave, St. Albans, West Virginia 25177 Directions

1 Review of Love Nissan

June 15, 2013

"On our return from Louisville Kentucky to eastern..."

- JFriesner

On our return from Louisville Kentucky to eastern Pennsylvania, we had the misfortune to have engine trouble near Charleston West Virginia on Memorial Day. I researched several Nissan dealerships in the area and found Love Nissan to be closest to where we stopped for the day. I took the car to them first thing the next day, with no prior appointment. Staff was friendly and courteous and showed me to the waiting area. Within half an hour the service staff came and gave me the bad/good news. Bad news, it was the transmission. Good news, it was covered under the Nissan CVT extended warranty. Love Nissan had already arranged for a free rental car and they rental company was on its way to pick me up. Communication from Love Nissan service was great. They received the transmission the next day (Wednesday) and kept me advised, and by the end of the day on Thursday it was installed and the car was available for pick up. I was not able to leave until late Friday for pick up on Saturday in the AM. Service is not open on Saturday, but they made arrangements for me to pick up the vehicle from the sales staff, who were also very helpful. No extra costs occurred, just a job well done. We are very grateful to Ms. Wiley and the staff of Love Nissan for taking care of this issue as professionally and fast as they did, and would not hesitate to recommend them to others who need assistance far from home or locally.

CJ Wiley