Luther Brookdale Honda

James Holmes

Whitney Mathews, Sales Consultant, Luther Brookdale Honda

Whitney Mathews

October 18, 2017

"Excellent Honda Pilot Buying Experience"

- juliek82

I inquired online about a Honda Pilot and to my surprise Chad got back to me within an hour. We started texting about the vehicle model I wanted and the featured I wanted. I was shocked that within a matter of 3 hours going back and forth via text I had purchased a vehicle. I had been in talks with another dealership and they were dragging their feet on getting me the pricing information I needed to make a deal so that dealership lost out on my business. Chad was professional and courteous which I appreciated and he knew I was eager to make a deal. My experience with Chad and Luther Brookdale Honda was fantastic. Best car buying purchase I have ever had. Thank you.

Adam Peterson

October 15, 2017

"Great Experience at Luther Brookdale Honda"

- Joe H.

I knew what I wanted and the process was quick and easy with friendly employees that made the experience a pleasure. I love my new car and I've already recommended Luther Honda to friends!

James Holmes

October 06, 2017

"looking for a vehicle that suits my wife and myself."

- Craig Anderson

We test drove a GMC Canyon but it was rough riding and to big for my wife. The Honda we felt is good for both of us. We test drove the Ridgeline and Chad did an excellent job of explaining the different models and options. I would like to have the longer warranty but was a lot of money on top of paying quite a bit for the vehicle.

Luther Brookdale Honda, Brooklyn Center, MN, 55429