Lux Motors - Evansville

Phil Roberts

January 14, 2019

"Awesome "

- Bine1967

There are awesome people !!! I told them what I am looking for and they found it for me in a short period of time I love ?? my princess mobile !!! Dankeschön 🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Nicholas King
Ryan Russell

January 11, 2019

"The best in the biz!"

- Lewis33

We couldn’t be happier with newest car Lux Motors locatated for us. This is the third car they have found for us and the third time they have knocked it out of the park! Their customer service is unmatched. We know because we have been to every dealership in town. We left one dealership expecting to hear back about locating a car and never heard from them again. Lux always followed up with us and answered any questions we had. I always have a lot of questions and was never pressured or made to feel annoying. We have recommended Lux to our family and friends since they opened and they have provided the same amazing customer service and quality vechicles to them as well. We will keep going back to Lux for all our car needs!

Bill McElroy
Dave Neuhoff
Other Employees : Jama Neuhoff

January 09, 2019

"Dream Diesel Dave"

- ATurpen

This guy is a magician. He got me out of my 2015 Silverado 1500 and into a BRAND NEW 2019 Silverado 2500hd Duramax High Country for a HECK OF A DEAL! NEW or USED, don’t waste your time at other dealers! Live the luxury life with with LUX MOTORS!

Dave Neuhoff