MINI of Ann Arbor

Motoring Advisor

October 16, 2017

"Worth the drive!"

- EllenRDH

We drove from Indiana to purchase a car from Mini of Ann Arbor. We had heard positive things about their dealership and they were true and then some! CJ worked very hard to get us in the best car for our needs. Thad and Zach worked out the best price deal and loan to fit with our finances. Everyone was friendly and laid back. No high pressure sales tactics from this dealership! We can't wait to come back and upgrade our other vehicle with Mini of Ann Arbor!

Thad Lewis

October 09, 2017

"Above and Beyond Customer Service! Car selling done right!"

- Stephanie Spice

I made the mistake of buying a MINI at a neighboring car dealership instead of MINI of Ann Arbor and it was becoming problematic. Every time I had to bring my MINI in for service, Mike in the Service Department was great about letting me know what was wrong and keeping me updated every step of the way. I came in to pick up my MINI from Service and decided to check what was on the lot. CJ and I have crossed paths a few times over the years whenever I have come into the dealership and even though we have only chatted she would remember me. She saw I was looking sad and asked what was wrong. She genuinely cared! We sat down and I told her my car situation. She asked me what I was looking for and I already had had my eye on a few 2-Door Hardtops. She ran numbers for me on a lease and had no problem with me wanting to sit in every car I had had my eye on. She offered to bring the cars up to the door since it was raining, but I told her it wasn't necessary so she let me use her umbrella. There was no pressure to make a decision, which was great! During my time with CJ, Mike came over and told me there was a software update due on my car that would take about an hour, and they would buy myself, and my parents lunch while we waited. We took one of the prospective MINIs to lunch and when we came back, decided to put a deposit down. Zachary ran my paper work and was very nice. He thoroughly explained every piece of paper that I had to sign and the options for addition coverage for my MINI. I took delivery the next day on a Saturday which they usually don't do since it's their busiest day. CJ made sure she was the one to present me with my new car. She even went though the effort to find me a new ball antenna topper to replace the current one that I had which was damaged. I highly recommend CJ! She is knowledgeable, genuine, and goes above and beyond! Overall everyone at MINI of Ann Arbor is great!

Michael Delaney

September 28, 2017

"Fantastic Experience !!!!!!"

- Todd

We were down in Ann Arbor for medical reasons and just wanted to see what they had. So we looked around the car lot with pleasure and wanted to know some information so we went in and were greeted by kristin. She thought we should start out with the base model and worked our way up from there. We wanted to test drive the one in the show room and would you believe we went and had lunch and by the time we got back the car was sitting there waiting for us. Needless to say that was the car we wanted. Now how to get it back home because we run a restaurant in northern Michigan. Kristen said don't worry I will bring it to you on Saturday or Sunday. Would you believe she brought it all the way up North. This was the absolute BEST car buying experience ever. Great job Kristin and the staff at MIni. Its been a couple of weeks now and we love the car. Todd

Kristin Malik