MOON TOWNSHIP HYUNDAI

Michael Spohn

February 22, 2019

"Incredible experience!"

- Dan B

My experience was fantastic! I was welcomed like a friend and not just a buyer. Michael, Noah and I spoke like we had known each for years and it was very comforting because every other dealership that I visited made me feel the exact opposite way. There was no pressure to buy something I wasn't interested in and more importantly, couldn't afford. They took their time with me and asked what I was looking for specifically. Several options were presented and they gave me honest suggestions for what made sense for me. I highly recommend visiting these guys when shopping around. I feel valued and absolutely will return when I'm looking again.

Michael Spohn

February 18, 2019

"Excellent service"

- North hills

Would recommend with no problem professional and extremely helpful , Yhe process seemed effortless and quick. Didn’t push anything when showing the Santa Fe went the the car front to make making sure comfortable with all the cars features

February 18, 2019

"Nick Kramer is awesome!!! I'm very HAPPY and EXCITED Grat jo"

- Popping

Over all everyone!!! I'm Happy pleased and excited Thanks to everyone...I'm looking for some people to refer. Nick and Chris special thanks to you guys.

Chris Haupl