Mac Haik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

12111 Katy Freeway, Houston, Texas 77079 Directions

1 Review of Mac Haik Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

September 26, 2017

"Amazing Experience, Can't Say Enough"

- feld3943

After spending the last two weeks searching for the car I wanted to buy I decided on the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I spoke to several different dealers that wouldn't give me a price over the phone and insisted that I come down to play the dog and pony show. I ended up finding a low mileage unlimited I called down and I spoke to Obie. Obie actually wheeled and dealed with me over the phone. He ended up getting his manager Cesar, on the phone. Cesar ended up giving me a pretty good deal and I decided to go come down to the dealership and see if we could close the deal. To be fair, I didn't have the best credit score and they offered me a decent rate in the single digits. I had to go home to get them a paycheck stub and by the time I returned, Cesar informed me that he found a new bank that offered me 2% less on the interest rate.... Who does that? I can't say enough about Obie and Cesar's professionalism. They treated me like a person and it was a win win for both the dealer and myself. I LOVE my Unlimited!!!!!!!!!!

Obie, Cesar