Maita Mazda

Gene Self, Manager, Maita Mazda

Gene Self

Manager

August 18, 2018

"Service advisor Ricky is great"

- SACTOART Verified Customer

The service advisor was very helpful in presenting me with service choices for my 50,000 mike service. In addition, I wanted to have my transmission oil flushed and changed. We discussed various options. In the end I chose to have the transmissibility flushed.

Service advisor Ricky Monsod

August 17, 2018

"Oil Change"

- ISRUIZ Verified Customer

I was very pleased with the service and the technician. Excellent service and time. Service technician came right out to assist me and the paper work was completed in a timely manner.

The service technician

August 17, 2018

"Awesome "

- SHANNERS21 Verified Customer

Mazda Service is always good to me. My advisor Ricky is great. Always accommodating and makes me feel at home. My Mazda is four and a half years old and I’ve only had it serviced by Maita, by Ricky.

Ricky M.