Major Motors

1 Review of Major Motors

October 21, 2014

"Highest Quality Cars"

- Jamie EDH

I flew in to the LA area to find the perfect car. I had researched several cars in 7 different cities around Southern California. I started my venture in Laguna Beach and I worked my way north. After visiting several dealerships I was getting discouraged with the quality of cars I was seeing. I drove over an hour to Major Motor Cars to look at 2 cars that they had in stock and I am glad I did. I found the perfect car and it was in showroom condition. My salesman, Fred, could not be more accommodating. He told me the price, I told him what I was willing to pay, done deal. It was that simple. I needed a ride to drop off my rental car which was an hour drive each way....done. I was hungry after an all day excursion, he took me to a nice dinner. While they were doing my paper work I was looking at all the cars in their inventory. I must admit I was very impressed. Every car was a 10. All had low miles, extremely clean inside and out and very fair asking prices. My advice, go to this dealership first you will not be disappointed.

Fred