Maple Hill Auto Group

Heather Crummel

November 13, 2018

"Subaru Driver"

- Andy

This is not my first dealing with this dealership. I've been a long term customer in both buying and leasing new cars as well as using their service department. Matt Williamson has been my salesman for all the cars I have gotten from Maple Hill. I've kept with Matt as he is extremely good and we have a great relationship. Even if I have a question or concern and Matt isn't available all of the salesmen are very good and more than willing to help out as needed. Greg Vinstra(New car Sales Manager) is always around and checking to make sure if any customer/client is in need of any assistance and if so he takes care of it or finds the correct person to help solve the concern. I have owned or leased appx 10 Subaru's from this dealership in the past 30 yrs and I've never had a concern or problem that wasn't immediately and properly taken care of to my satisfaction. If you're looking for a vehicle in a brand that Maple Hill Auto carries, I would look no further. Can't do better than Maple Hill Auto Group.

Matt Williamson
Greg Vinstra
Other Employees : Matt (Finance person)

November 13, 2018

"Always Top Notch Service"

- Andie

Maple Hill always provides great, friendly service. We purchased our Outback and Forrester at Maple Hill - great sales service! Now take both there for all services and never are we disappointed - great service department

November 12, 2018

"Great after sale service"

- Andy

The dealer has a nice waiting area and friendly staffs. Their service is relatively fast. I had a problem with my battery drain and they replaced the battery for me.

Matt Williamson