Marietta Auto Sales

Benjamin Gray, SALES ADVISOR, Marietta Auto Sales

Benjamin Gray

SALES ADVISOR

November 22, 2017

"Low prices and great selection of cars "

- Dlewis11

The dealership had great customer service worked with the amount I was putting down on the car worked with my budget. Made it so it would be more convenient for me. I will highly recommend this place. I will be going back for my next vehicle.

Anthony Brooks

November 16, 2017

"Benjamin is a great salesman"

- Inguesson

Had a very good experience with Benjamin who was very professional and understanding of the constraint of our budget. Work within the budget to allow us to get a good car and good deal. Even when the finance manager almost blew the deal Benjamin worked tirelessly to make it happen. I highly recommend Benjamin.

Benjamin Gray

November 09, 2017

"Satisfaction"

- Driver77

Well I have been looking online a long time for a 2011 E550 Coupe nationwide and I found what I was looking for on car guru and then I then I went to Marietta Auto Sales website and there it was, with incredibly low miles and clean. Me and my wife jumped on a plane from PHL to ATL and drove the car home for a test drive..... Perfect!

Used 2015 BMW 428i, $28900