Marietta Auto Sales

SALES ADVISOR
Toby Mckinnon, FINANCE MANAGER, Marietta Auto Sales

FINANCE MANAGER

June 17, 2018

"Great Car Buying Experience "

- MSW

This was our 2nd purchase from Marietta Auto Sales so we definitely appreciate the service and value provided by their team. Dillon worked with us this time and it was seamless! Great doing business with you guys!

Dillon Marshall

June 16, 2018

"Awesome!!"

- Jasmin88

My experience at Marietta auto sales was amazing. I’m a first time buyer and they got me into the car I wanted with reasonable payments. Dillon was my salesman and he was awesome! And so was Toby in finance. You won’t go wrong giving these guys a try. I’m sure your experience will be just as great as mine was!

Dillon Marshall

June 16, 2018

"Tripp is awesome!!!"

- Tara1

After a long day at a couple of other dealers, I came here and Tripp’s assisted me. He was wonderful!!! The only reason this isn’t 5 stars for me as I had to wait quite a while for the finance office to close my sale. However, they only had one today and usually have two. Great experience overall.

Chauncey Kuykendall