Marietta Auto Sales

FINANCE MANAGER

February 17, 2018

"Everything was great!"

- George

Great customer service!! I would definitely recommend this dealership! Everything was perfect! That’s pretty much all i can say is that everything was excellent!!!

Chauncey Kuykendall

February 15, 2018

"Easy Car Buying Experience"

- nowanaudiguy

I was looking for a car. Found one on Car Gurus that was being offered by Marietta Auto Sales. Went to go look at the car. I had a hard time finding the dealership. I called and spoke to Carl Gray who helped me find where I was going. Mr. Gray met me outside. I told him which car I was interested in and he went and got it for me. There was no pressure what so ever about buying the car. I had plans to look at several other cars that day. I told that to Mr. Gray. None of the other cars worked for me so I showed back up that evening. Carl was surprised to see me. We made arrangements for me to come back in and buy the car. It did take a little while for the paperwork to get finished but other than that it was a very smooth no pressure experience. I would definitely go back to purchase another car.

Carl Gray

February 09, 2018

"Super nice staff. "

- Haleybug_123

I took longer than I expected, but they made sure I was satisfied with the car I purchased. Great Sales reps! Will be referring to friends!

Anthony Brooks