Marin Acura

Manjit Singh

January 05, 2018

"Great service!"

- Raphael Bicalho

Really great service provided by Eddie and JP. They were calm and explained all the details of the sale, clean and straightforward on the negotiations. The car was in a good condition and the price was a fair value for both sides. While signing the papers, JP was very attentive and stretched the max the dealership could to ease the process (all the signing was electronic) and facilitate the payment process. Super recommend to others seeking to buy cars.

Eddie Gutfeld
Jean-Pierre Kabbara

December 31, 2017

"First Car!! Great Experience! "

- Ceejaayee

I came in with my father to get my first car and it was an Acura. Kim helped my father choose the best possible car for me and taking into consideration that I would be driving a lot for sports and college. He chose the most reliable and gave an amazing price for the car.

Jean-Pierre Kabbara

December 31, 2017

"Great experience buying used car"

- Hperry

My husband and I met Edmond at Marin Acura. We were looking for a used car, and Edmond made the process really easy. He showed me two great cars in my price range and let me take them out for a spin. His approach was no-pressure, plenty of information and really considered how I’d be using the car. We bought a car from him the day after we started looking. I’d recommend working with him.

Used 2016 Acura MDX, $33988