Marin Acura

Daniel  Munoz, Product Specialist, Marin Acura

Daniel Munoz

Product Specialist

September 19, 2018

"Sixth Acura purchased from Marin Acura"

- Acura fan 2018

We challenged Eddie Gutfield to find us a certain car, with a certain package and color scheme and he had it waiting for us the very next day! He and JP, the Credit Manager were ready and waiting for us when we returned, and the deal was signed quickly and easily. We continue to be happy customers at Marin Acura!

Jean-Pierre Kabbara

September 16, 2018

"Fastest and best experience I’ve ever had buying a car"

- Sublp111

Christine Brown Is one of the best sales persons I ever had buying a car. She listen to what I wanted in a car and made it happen. From the time I got there to the time I left she made sure I was happy. She made sure I understood everything in the car before I left. I didn’t catch names of everyone else there at the dealer but they were also very friendly and nice. For my next car will be returning to them.

Christine Brown

August 27, 2018

"Pleasant, courteous, knowledgable"

- Las tres

All aspects of trying out the RDX and buying it worked out well. The only complaint we had was that the final paperwork was not ready and available to sign immediately as we had agreed in advance that it would be with Eddy and Edmund.

Edmond Kim