Mark Allen Chevrolet

FI

February 15, 2019

"Lifetime customer "

- Bhixson54

I inquired about a truck online. Less then an hour later I got a return call from josh. I gave him all my information over the phone and got a call back saying come on in and and see if you like what we have for you. Not only did he have a truck for me but it was newer and in better condition with less miles then the one I originally inquired about. He was knowledgeable and helpful. Not only did I get a better deal but they stayed after closing just to make sure I was taken care of and satisfied. If that wasn't enough he called me 3 days later asking how everything was. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and everyone. Definitely a customer for life thank you

Josh Beair
David Badgwell
Brad Thompson

February 15, 2019

"We had Great experience at Mark Allen Cheverlot."

- JulieScott918

They were a very Friendly place to shop for a car, and they definately helped us with what we were needing when we arrived, Thank you Shelley, and Mark Allen Cheverlot.

Shelley Clawson
Fallon Patterson

February 14, 2019

"Awesome!"

- Beachhousebristow

Mark went above and beyond to get me a great deal! Most dealers would have never given me the time of day, but he spent hours making it happen. I will definitely be back.

LTC US Army Retired Shel Jones