Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

620 Du Bois Street, San Rafael, California 94901

99 Reviews of Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

March 04, 2019

"Wish we bought both of our Alfas from Alfa Romeo of Marin"

- Jim L.

I have owned a 1991 Alfa Spider since 2009. And ever since then, I have wanted to buy another Alfa. In August, my wife and I purchased a Stelvio from another Alfa Romeo deal. I wish we checked with Alfa Romeo of Marin first! 6 months later, we loved the Stelio so much, that we wanted to buy a Giulia. Alfa Romeo of Marin had exactly what we wanted. We did our research, and gathered offers from other Alfa Romeo dealerships. Alfa Romeo of Marin, matched the other offers and was willing to work with us. My wife and I are also Active Duty Air Force members, and Alfa Romeo of Marin was able to work with us in some of the unusual paperwork (since we are Florida residents, buying a car in California where we are stationed). An issue arose when we went to buy the Giulia. I was going to register the Giulia in Florida, but Alfa of Marin did all the paperwork for registering the car in California, which meant we were going to have to pay the California Registration fees. Rather than letting the deal fall through, Marin covered the cost of our registration. A small fee in the grand scheme of things, but an excellent service touch. Again, I wish we bought both of our Alfas through Marin. But in the future, when we look to buy our next Alfa, we will be turning toward Marin first. We dealt with both Ray and Tarun. Both were very professional, and easy to work with.

Tarun Sachdeva
Mar 04, 2019 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Jim, congratulations on your new Alfa Romeo Giulia. Thank you for sharing your experience with our team members at Alfa Romeo of Marin. We sincerely appreciate your business and service to our country. We appreciate you and your wife! Please let Ray and Tarun know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

February 15, 2019

"Incredible Service "

- SuisunBuyer

I just bought a car from Maserati of Marin. I had an amazing experience. It is obvious that customer service is a priority of this luxury car dealership, as it should be. From my first contact Sami was incredibly responsive and helpful without being pushy. I was treated like a VIP throughout my car buying process. When I decided to buy the car, the finance manager Ray was also very welcoming and helpful. Ray worked to accommodate my situation and to ensure my car buying experience was pleasant and met my needs. Every time you call after a visit they greet you in a very friendly way and remember your name. That kind of attention to customer service detail is expected in a luxury car dealership and they did not disappoint. I also felt I got a fair deal and that at every turn Sami and Ray went the extra mile to explain the car, the process of buying it, and treated me like a valued customer. In addition, Sami was extremely good at explaining every function of the car and made sure I knew about and could operate all the special Maserati features on my car. Finally, Ray went above and beyond in helping me with an issue around payment I had. I love my new car and I loved my experience buying it. That is a very rare thing in an auto dealership. Highly recommend!

Sami Yakhkeshi
Feb 18, 2019 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congratulations on your new Maserati! Thank you for sharing your experience with Sami and Ray. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Maserati... we know that you will!

November 10, 2018

"Friendly and comfortable"

- Cody

Eric was very comfortable to deal with; no unwelcomed pressure. He helped me find the car of my choice and gave me a good price on my car as well as on my trade in. He also spent a lot of time introducing me to the car’s computer system. Overall, a very pleasant dealership experience.

Danica Cadoux
Nov 11, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Cody, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Eric, Danica, and Ray, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great Sunday!

October 25, 2018

"Roopesh provides excellent service and extremely knowledgabl"

- TonyMaz

Roopesh was extremely knowledgable and honest, which is a rarity in this industry. I purchased parts and he was extremely helpful and promp with following up on questions.

Roopesh Chandra
Oct 25, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Tony, thank you for sharing your experience with Roopesh on DealerRater this morning. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

October 18, 2018

"Very pleasant experience"

- mickb

We worked with Eric getting into our new Alfa Guilia and he was a very easy going person who made our experience very pleasant.. Thank you Eric and the Marin Alfa team we love our car !!

Erwin Escobar
Other Employees : Jun Perez
Oct 19, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congrats on your new Alfa Romeo Guilia and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Enjoy your new Alfa... we know that you will!

October 17, 2018

"Best and hassle free buying experience "

- Balli

Started this process online and got quick response from Erick. From there the whole process was very smooth. When we walked into this dealership employees were very warm and welcoming. Thank you for making it a wonderful car buying experience. And yes we are enjoying driving our new Maserati Levante. Thank you!

Oct 19, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congratulations on your new Maserati Levante! We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation on DealerRater. Please let Eric and Ray know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great weekend.

"New car purchase"

- Cat3

Purchased new vehicle with Eric Proaps. It was a pleasant experience and I believe a fair deal. I would consider buying from this dealership again!

Aug 28, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Eric know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.

"informative and funny"

- Fitz

We went to the dealership to browse and walked away a new car owner. Eric gave us the facts.... disarmed us with humor...and motivated us to make a decision. I would definitely work with Eric again and would/will highly recommend to anyone interested. purchase terms were clearly explained, paperwork was done quickly (ray is a machine) and the followup so far has been perfect. Only issue is the condition of the dealership Lastly ...the car is terrific.

Eric Proaps
Other Employees : we also worked with another salesman but cant remember his name...nice guy and very patient, Jun Perez
Aug 28, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are working on the dealership and we appreciate your feedback and patience. Please let Eric, Ray, and Jun know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

August 23, 2018

"Excellent and efficient experience "

- Nicole354

I must say that this was the best experience financing/leasing a vehicle that I’ve ever had. We didn’t have to spend several hours in the dealership doing paperwork. What was agreed on was delivered! Excellent service!

Aug 23, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Nicole, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Eric know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

August 09, 2018

"Refreshing! "

- jeanetteg

Eric was open, honest and helpful. It was beyond refreshing to work with a sales person whom took the time to get to know what was important to me. In addition, the actual purchase and paper work was very straight forward, no hidden fees, no surprises. I was 50% sold on the Alfa Romeo before arriving at the dealership and after 30 minutes at the dealership, I was 100% sold on the car because of the people. In the same afternoon after my first test drive, the car was purchased, driven to my house and Eric took the time to explain all the fun features of the car. Amazing service. And I LOVE the car.

Other Employees : Jun Perez
Aug 09, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

First off, congratulations on your new Alfa Romeo. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let Eric and Jun know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Alfa... we know that you will!