Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

620 Du Bois Street, San Rafael, California 94901

83 Reviews of Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

May 19, 2018

"Erwin Escobar’s Fantastic service "

- Kevin Kaz

Erwin made this a very easy experience and has been a total professional while assisting in fixing my car. He made this a very easy experience - which is not always the case when tending to car issues.

Erwin Escobar
May 19, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Kevin, thank you for sharing your service experience with Erwin on DealerRater this morning. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business. Have a great weekend.

May 15, 2018

"Awesome Service"

- dealrater

Erwin is great. Always super helpful and when I call I specifically ask for him to help me. Everyone there goes above and beyond for me with is much appreciated.

Erwin Escobar
May 15, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Thank you for recognizing Erwin this afternoon on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

May 14, 2018

"Overall Good Experience"

- 1234

To whom it may concern, From my Service Writer Mr. Thomas Hannan, the Parts Department, detailor to anyone I came across at Marin Maserati I felt welcomed and cared for. The actual service of the vehicle was spot on. I would definitely recommend Marin Maserati to anyone who asks. Sincerely Scott R. Kirkman

May 14, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Scott, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Thomas know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and business.

May 14, 2018

"Great Service"

- steve

My name is Steve Krenzen and I had my Alfa Romeo in for normal warranty service recently and Thomas Hannan assisted me. I really appreciated his professional approach and all of the work was done on time. Thomas is a true professional and I would most likely recommend the dealership because of his great service Steve

May 14, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with your Alfa Romeo with Thomas Hannan. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let me know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

May 10, 2018

"Great service - makes it a pleasure to own a Maserati"

- BlissRV

Thomas in Maserati service has made it easy to have our QP taken care of. He communicates well, and gets our car back to us on time. I know that our gorgeous Italian is getting the care it deserves!

Bradd Troedel
May 10, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Thank you for entrusting your "gorgeous Italian" to Maserati of Marin. Please let Thomas and Bradd know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation.

May 03, 2018

"Our ALFA experience"

- The Wests

We needed info & introduction to the Stelvio & received that from Eric & Adis. They were patient & we felt no pressure to buy. Overall a good experience.

Adis Arnautovic
Jun Perez
May 03, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

We were happy to introduce you to the Alfa Romeo Stelvio. Thank you for sharing your experience with our team in Marin. Please let Eric, Adis, Ray, and Jun know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 02, 2018

"Great Service with Caring People"

- RLT

Enjoyed the experience working with Eric Proaps and Ray Chan. Eric's no-pressure, caring attitude won my business--a true professional representing a great dealership..... RLT

May 02, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Eric, Ray, and Thomas know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

April 27, 2018

"Great Customer Service, Professionalism and Good People"

- DanielsGT

Eric Proaps was a pleasure to work with. He is professional, has great customer service and is a good person. He always answered my questions, had great follow up and I enjoyed having great conversation with him on a personal level during the course of this transaction . Its not often your car dealer makes a personal connection to their customers but Eric and Ray Chan were able to do this. They worked hard to get me the deal I was looking I wanted. They went above and beyond to get me the color and specs I wanted despite the fact that it was not part of their inventory and had to get the car shipped to me from another dealer.I love my new Grand Turismo and couldn't have gotten it without the great customer service, professionalism or Eric and Ray. I made a new friend during this tranThey are good people and I would highly recommend Eric and Ray if you are in the market for a Maserati, Props to Proaps!

Other Employees : Ray Chan
Apr 27, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congratulations on your new Maserati GranTurismo and thank you for sharing your experience with Eric and Ray. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime we can be of further assistance. Enjoy your new GT... we know that you will!

April 12, 2018

"Customer service and experience was excellent!"

- GBR

We were evaluating a few vehicles but Eric convinced me to the right product (2018 Maserati Levante Sport) which truly met our needs. In addition, the entire buying experience from car information to the interaction with Eric and the sales manager to financing all came into play in arriving at a final decision. When I arrived to the dealership to pick up the car, they had all the paperwork ready to go and I was in/out within 30 minutes. Great experience and my family loves the car! Thanks

Apr 18, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

First off, congratulations on your new 2018 Maserati Levante Sport. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Eric know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

April 04, 2018

"Great Experience of Buying a Great Car from Great Delaership"

- KeithR

What a nice experience of buying a car. Me and my wife went to Maserati Of Marin and were not sure to buy which car. We met Tarun who is leasing and sales Expert. He was able to help us and guide us with his experience and patience, We finalized the car and bought it the same day. This dealership is great, worked with Tarun and Ray. Not only we got our dream car, we got a great great deal. Hats off to both of them for a memorable experience. I will recommend this dealership. I will give them 11 out of 10.

Tarun Sachdeva
Apr 18, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Keith, thank you for your 11 out of 10 rating. We appreciate it! Congratulations on your new Maserati and thank you for sharing your experience here on DealerRater. Please let Tarun and Ray know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!