Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

95 Reviews of Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin

October 18, 2018

"Very pleasant experience"

- mickb

We worked with Eric getting into our new Alfa Guilia and he was a very easy going person who made our experience very pleasant.. Thank you Eric and the Marin Alfa team we love our car !!

Erwin Escobar
October 17, 2018

"Best and hassle free buying experience "

- Balli

Started this process online and got quick response from Erick. From there the whole process was very smooth. When we walked into this dealership employees were very warm and welcoming. Thank you for making it a wonderful car buying experience. And yes we are enjoying driving our new Maserati Levante. Thank you!

"New car purchase"

- Cat3

Purchased new vehicle with Eric Proaps. It was a pleasant experience and I believe a fair deal. I would consider buying from this dealership again!

Aug 28, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Eric know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great week.

"informative and funny"

- Fitz

We went to the dealership to browse and walked away a new car owner. Eric gave us the facts.... disarmed us with humor...and motivated us to make a decision. I would definitely work with Eric again and would/will highly recommend to anyone interested. purchase terms were clearly explained, paperwork was done quickly (ray is a machine) and the followup so far has been perfect. Only issue is the condition of the dealership Lastly ...the car is terrific.

Jun Perez
Other Employees : we also worked with another salesman but cant remember his name...nice guy and very patient
Aug 28, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are working on the dealership and we appreciate your feedback and patience. Please let Eric, Ray, and Jun know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation.

August 23, 2018

"Excellent and efficient experience "

- Nicole354

I must say that this was the best experience financing/leasing a vehicle that I’ve ever had. We didn’t have to spend several hours in the dealership doing paperwork. What was agreed on was delivered! Excellent service!

Aug 23, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Nicole, thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Eric know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

August 09, 2018

"Refreshing! "

- jeanetteg

Eric was open, honest and helpful. It was beyond refreshing to work with a sales person whom took the time to get to know what was important to me. In addition, the actual purchase and paper work was very straight forward, no hidden fees, no surprises. I was 50% sold on the Alfa Romeo before arriving at the dealership and after 30 minutes at the dealership, I was 100% sold on the car because of the people. In the same afternoon after my first test drive, the car was purchased, driven to my house and Eric took the time to explain all the fun features of the car. Amazing service. And I LOVE the car.

Aug 09, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

First off, congratulations on your new Alfa Romeo. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Please let Eric and Jun know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Enjoy your new Alfa... we know that you will!

July 28, 2018

"Great experience "

- Nero

Eric is not your typical car salesman. His openness, honesty and good humour makes you want to do a deal with him. He Is the sort of person you want to give business too. Throughout the process Eric was respectful and transparent. We didn’t ’t feel like he ever tried to deceive us. Maserati has a very good product. Eric helped us make a decision quickly and made it very easy to buy our car. We definitely would work with Eric again and would highly recommend him.

Erwin Escobar
Jul 31, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Congrats on your new Maserati! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Eric, Ray, and Erwin know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

July 28, 2018

"Always enjoy my time here"

- eracer49

I enjoyed working with Eric and the Maserati of Marin Team on my Maserati lease. Eric was easy to communicate with, made a clear offering on the vehicle, followed up after our first visit, but never pressured me into doing a deal. When I was ready, so was Eric. We picked right back up where we left off, and really i was lucky that particular car was still available. We were able to update the deal easily over text and phone and coordinate for trade in and pick up. The car and all the paperwork was ready when I arrived, trade in was easy, and the total transaction time was one of the shortest in all of my car buying history. A+ to the Maserati of Marin team! Ray, Bradd, and Zach also made a positive impact during the transaction. Ray handled the paperwork like the pro that he is, Bradd explained the service contract detail i purchased, and Zach helped me with some Maserati swag. Thanks to all of you! Ethan Wilson

Bradd Troedel
Zach Morgensen
Jul 31, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Ethan, first off, congratulations on your new Maserati! Thank you for sharing your experience with our Maserati of Marin team. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Eric, Ray, Bradd, and Zach know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your Maserati... we know that you will!

June 28, 2018

"Exceptional customer service!"

- Lizi Tabet

I just happened to be in Marin, I had no appointment, and Thomas had my Maserati's computer and lights fixed in no time! He is calm, professional, he takes care of business, and he will find a way to make it happen for you! and thank you Raoul who serviced my car, amazing! He took the time to re-"pair" my phone, and all this after 5pm! Thomas, thank you, exceptional service!

Raoul who service my car, fantastic team! , Thomas Hannan
Jul 25, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Lizi, thank you for recognizing our Maserati of Marin team members on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let Thomas and Raoul know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great day!

June 21, 2018

"Viva l'Italia! (and Maserati of Marin)"

- Chris E

Maserati of Marin, as well as my sales guy Eric and the manager Ray, are your key to a little piece of Italy here in the bay area. First of all these cars are amazing and if you’re tired of being a lemming deriving yet another porsche/audi/bmw in the bay area, and I have owned several of each, you need to come test drive these cars. As my dear old Italian friend said as he picked up his new Alpha: “I feel like I am an Italian again!” That pretty much sums up my experience of owning my new Maserati Levante. What a great car and what a great dealership. Completely understated, the team there has been doing this for a long time, across many different brands, and they don’t disappoint. I’m looking forward to getting my next Italian car… something I never thought I would say!

Jul 25, 2018 -

Maserati and Alfa Romeo of Marin responded

Chris, congratulations on your new Maserati Levante and thank you for sharing your recommendation here on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciate your business. Please let Eric and Ray know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Maserati... we know that you will!