Mastriano Motors LLC

4.4

January 17, 2018

"New truck"

- Nathansf150

I purchased my new ecoboost F150 from this dealership, it's nice the dealership registered it for me and helped me sign paperwork for it. They took care of loans and payments so I was happy with what I have to spend.

January 16, 2018

"Great place, had what I want when I wanted it "

- Peter

Great place awesome people Joe is a great salesman awesome to work with, Quick an easy financing ,truck had a full tank an it was clean an ready to go

January 06, 2018

"Excellent!"

- John Sabolesky

I've been on the hunt to find a certain truck that would benefit me and my family's lifestyle..after several months of searching I found the one.. and they had it! I am meticulous on what i drive everyday and after driving 2 hrs to look at this truck I knew it was the one! The crew at this dealership know their trucks and took my aleady sweet ride in trade and they gave me the best deal on both ends to make it happen!

Christian CG1000