Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Matthews Motors Inc

4.4

May 21, 2019

"My car purchase "

- Carmesha Evans

Ali was completely honest with me about what I needed vs what I wanted with my purchase today. I left happy and willing to tell ppl about my great experience. He was upfront with me. I come with a lot of questions and push back, but he stood for what giving me the absolute best!

May 20, 2019

"Great Experience"

- Fhylls

The staff at Matthews Motors - Clayton did an excellent job in making our car buying a great experience. We felt like John, Kim and Victoria were looking out for our best interest as with the purchase of our vehicle. We will without a doubt be recommending Matthews Motors to anyone that is in need of a vehicle. The staff is AWESOME.

John Gowan
Kim Miller
Vickie Rosen

May 19, 2019

"Very rewarding to the maximum "

- Daryl/Tysheema

Really was a great experience and I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family I would love to the thank the staff for everything

Alex Cruz