Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 355 reviews

September 26, 2022

All the staff in the service department are knowledgeable and helpful. Welcomed me when I arrived and knew I had appointment. Service was completed in a timely fashion and I set up another service plan. A More

by kevinkunce
Crystal Schmidt, Andrew Houdek
September 26, 2022

I have gotten all my services done here and this was my worst experience. I normally always deal with Andrew (He is great) and this time I was dealing with a younger lady with dark hair. I always drop off More

by BKBOHN20
Andrew Houdek
September 21, 2022

They did a great job at detailing my vehicle! I'm super impressed with Max Motors!! More

by meagancorlew
Eric
Sep 22, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out. We appreciate your business!

September 20, 2022

They always had the answers. Took time to make sure I got what I was looking for. Very responsible no pressure sales. More

by randy.berry
Tyler Yates, Dallas Onions
Sep 21, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We're glad we could be of assistance, and we're always happy to help if there's anything else you need. See you again soon!

September 20, 2022

Good service and a friendly staff took care of all my questions and needs quick More

by batfrm
Tyler Yates, Jon David, Tad Halstead
Sep 21, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your feedback and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care!

September 19, 2022

Hector and Joshua have Excellent customer service skills. I believe they went out of their way to help me when I arrive near closing Time. There was also a gentleman/mechanic from the back, Who stopped to he More

by CHAYLEE2
Crystal Schmidt, Andrew Houdek, Haley Johns
Sep 20, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you for your 5-star review! Our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. We are happy that your experience reflected this and hope to see you again soon!

Sep 20, 2022 -

CHAYLEE2 responded

September 17, 2022

Got a good explanation about everything. wait time was reasonable. waiting room was clean.and well stocked. More

by slmayyy46
Andrew Houdek
Sep 19, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit. Thank you again for your business!

September 16, 2022

Great job. Took care of everything I needed, quickly and efficiently. I will definitely go back if need be. More

by HITMANHD68
Austin Slaughter
Sep 16, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Take care!

September 16, 2022

Great customer service! Joshua communicated everything in a timely and sensitive way! We’re very happy with our service. More

by BENTON15P
Joshua
Sep 16, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Thank you for your 5-star review! Our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust. We are happy that your experience reflected this and look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 16, 2022

Really happy with the service tech. He was helpful and friendly. He gave great advice. More

by sbutler68
Crystal Schmidt, Andrew Houdek, Haley Johns
Sep 19, 2022 -

Max Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Belton responded

Your positive rating means a lot to us! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and hope to be of service to you again. Take care!