McDonald Volvo

Internet Manager

November 16, 2017

"Awesome"

- FirstTimeVolvoOwner

Larry was extremely approachable and easy to work with. He listened to what I was looking for in a car, and was able to speak to the pros and cons of each model. He was extremely respectful, and did not look to take advantage of a young car buyer.

November 11, 2017

"In and out in under three hours"

- Get0nit

This is my 4th Volvo (love them!) and I have had MacDonald Service on all of my Volvos. I told them what I wanted and the car I was looking for via email on a Friday, Got an immediate email and Aucencio Martinez got to work immediately. Saturday morning I was in and out in under three hours with this beautiful car - flawless, perfect, courteous and fast...I will be back again. Perfect 5 stars all the way around.

Aucencio Martinez
Robert Molyneaux

November 10, 2017

"Great experience"

- VolvoXC90allday

Had a great experience at McDonald Volvo buying our XC90. Larry was our salesperson. We were treated fairly throughout the buying process. No pressure, no BS. Very professional. We don't have anything bad to say. Our XC90 rocks! We recommend that you give Larry a call!

New 2018 Volvo XC90, $74385