McDonald Volvo

Trenton Hyer, Product Specialist, McDonald Volvo

Trenton Hyer

Product Specialist

January 22, 2018

"Joe Cimeno is knowledgeable, helpful and AMAZING!"

- Volvo S60

Joe helped me buy my Volvo S60. He was beyond helpful, patient, kind and was committed to making sure I bought a car that met all my needs. He stayed at the dealership after hours to meet me and my fiancé and he made the car buying experience so enjoyable. I will only buy my cars from Joe!

Joe Cimino

"A Cheerful Operation"

- Sergei_Potemkin

Often when you enter car dealerships you can feel the atmosphere of pressure - pressure to be first, pressure to hustle harder, pressure to be selling, selling, selling. We did not feel this pressure at McDonald Volvo. I'm sure that everyone there wants to achieve, but that doesn't translate into sweaty, overlong handshakes. The staff are pleasant, ready to offer assistance but not too intrusive, and overall people seem pretty happy to be working there. I would like to draw attention in particular to Dylan Byerly and Mirza Tvrtkovic who were patient with goofy old people like us and worked to achieve a balanced price between the seller and the customer. You should give the dealership a try, and ask for them by name. They were fun.

Mirza Tvrtkovic

January 22, 2018

"Took the time to find the right model for us."

- Don Desfosses

Dylan took the time to test drive 3 different models with us over 4 hours. He worked diligently to get us the model and features we wanted and fit our budget.

New 2018 Volvo XC60, $68090