McKenney Salinas Honda

Sales Associate

October 08, 2017

"Well Done"

- A Longshot

I had many challenges with this deal from the beginning. I'm happy to say the management of the dealership was not one of them. The staff was friendly, the salesperson was not pushy, or overbearing, as they really made you feel important. I believe they did all they could to make this deal happen. VERY SATISFIED, will definitely send friends as well as return in the future. WELL DONE

Chris Pressley
Marvin Mathis

September 14, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Fox

We recently purchased a new Honda Ridgeline from McKenney-Salinas Honda. We had a great buying experience with Leroy Bringe as our salesperson. Leroy was very personal & knowledgeable. Leroy was in service and now moved into sales. He is very likable and personable. We did negotiate to a compromise of price. I had my Honda Element for 13 years and am hoping for another good run on this Honda. We had an a/c issue that the service diagnosed and fixed to full satisfaction. My Service Advisor was: Wesley Gibby. My Service Technician was David Miller. I recommend this dealership & especially Leroy Bringe.

Leroy Bringe, Sales. Wesley Gibby, Service Sdvisor. David Miller, Service Technician

August 08, 2017

"First car buying experience a breeze!"

- kk2013

From the moment I stepped on the lot, the employees were attentive and friendly without being overbearing. Glenn was the second salesperson I worked with, and I ended up pursuing my purchase with him. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, and he was low pressure while maintaining expressed interest in obtaining my business. Even the sales manager (whose name I unfortunately cannot remember) was easy to work with and made sure I understood every detail of my purchase. The Civic Hatchback EX is my first major purchase, and I couldn't have chosen a better dealership! Thanks MS Honda!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $29795