Mckinna Auto Sales

64 Reviews of Mckinna Auto Sales

November 14, 2018

"Absolutely amazing!"

- LadyCarpenter

They were incredible! Took less than an hour all together, helped me finance an incredible deal and made me feel part of family. Cannot thank y’all enough!!!

November 06, 2018

"Everybody else turned me away and McKinna saved the day"

- Tblash124

I’m so glad that I was able to visit the guys over at McKinna!! They made my car purchase experience one to remember! Thank you guys I’ll be sure to send business your way!!!

November 02, 2018

"Satisfied customer...."

- Christine cranmer

I would highly recommend mckinna auto sales to everyone.....extremely professional and efficient...Highly skilled in great customer service....in working in all areas to meet customer satisfaction...

Ken Gaubert
October 18, 2018

"Very good people to work with"

- Kyle33

I am very pleased with the business I had with these people, they were so helpful and attentive and down to earth to make it feel as if they care for you. Thank you so much for helping me finally get the car of my dreams.

Nov 10, 2018 -

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Kyle, thanks for trusting us enough to make the drive up from FL! We really enjoyed helping you get into a Mustang after all these years of wanting one.

October 13, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Pete

I was looking for a reliable but affordable truck for my new business. Steven and the rest of the staff were great! They helped me find a great little truck and I couldn’t be happier!

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

It was a pleasure helping you find the right truck Pete! We love it when a plan comes together!

October 12, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- mmpinfl

Had a great experience looking at used cars. The salesman wasn't pushy like some car dealership salesmen are. Steve let me walk around & look at several cars and answered my questions. I made several trips to keep looking & was happy with the service. The finance guy & procedure was great. The whole procedure went smooth & I was happy with that. Everyone was nice & helpful. Thanks. It had been 14 years since I purchased a vehicle so I didn't know what to expect. It was a lot easier than working with a large dealership where they would be right on you & would be pushy.

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks for giving us a chance to help! We're proud to have you in the Mckinna Family, Ms. Marilyn! Let us know if we can help in the future - Mitch

October 08, 2018

"Helped my son buy his 1st car"

- Laura1111

Excellent dealership! Very professional and helped to pick out a car safe and reliable for my son. Helped him to purchase and explained the positive impact on credit when he pays for this car! I will certainly use this dealership for our future purchases!!

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Laura, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Let us know if we can help in the future - Mitch

September 20, 2018

"great car buying experience"

- loompanics

Best experience buying a car ever. we've been to a lot of car dealers, but they are by far the best we've ever been to. it was actually a pleasure to deal with them and we even had fun doing it.

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Buying a car should be fun! We believe that there's no reason to over complicate the process. Let us know if we can help in the future!

September 15, 2018

"MvKinna Auto is awesome!!!"

- Paulo4505

My wife and I just bought a new car from McKinna. I have to say that McKinna Auto’s team went above and beyond anything I’ve ever seen before! What a great experience and they have truly set the bar high!!!

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks for the kind words Paul! It was great talking to you last week! Let us know if we can help in the future.

September 12, 2018

"NO pressure, very helpful!"

- Sonya

This was my first experience buying a car from McKinna, but their reputation in Glynn County precedes them. The fact that they have been in business since I was a teenager tells me they treat people right. My salesman, Ken Gaubert, was very informative and easy to deal with, not pushy at all. The owner, Richard McKinna, helped meet the price that I requested. The finance guy, Mitch Blyler made sure that he sent me to company that gave the best interest and payment. I had an overall great experience. I will send friends to McKinna who are searching for a vehicle.

Ken Gaubert

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Sonya, we're so humbled by your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you get everything worked out on your van. Let us know if we can help in the future!