Mckinna Auto Sales

115 McKinna Place, Brunswick, Georgia 31520 Directions

57 Reviews of Mckinna Auto Sales

September 20, 2018

"great car buying experience"

- loompanics

Best experience buying a car ever. we've been to a lot of car dealers, but they are by far the best we've ever been to. it was actually a pleasure to deal with them and we even had fun doing it.

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Buying a car should be fun! We believe that there's no reason to over complicate the process. Let us know if we can help in the future!

September 15, 2018

"MvKinna Auto is awesome!!!"

- Paulo4505

My wife and I just bought a new car from McKinna. I have to say that McKinna Auto’s team went above and beyond anything I’ve ever seen before! What a great experience and they have truly set the bar high!!!

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks for the kind words Paul! It was great talking to you last week! Let us know if we can help in the future.

September 12, 2018

"NO pressure, very helpful!"

- Sonya

This was my first experience buying a car from McKinna, but their reputation in Glynn County precedes them. The fact that they have been in business since I was a teenager tells me they treat people right. My salesman, Ken Gaubert, was very informative and easy to deal with, not pushy at all. The owner, Richard McKinna, helped meet the price that I requested. The finance guy, Mitch Blyler made sure that he sent me to company that gave the best interest and payment. I had an overall great experience. I will send friends to McKinna who are searching for a vehicle.

Ken Gaubert

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Sonya, we're so humbled by your kind words! It was a pleasure helping you get everything worked out on your van. Let us know if we can help in the future!

September 06, 2018

"No pressure, very accommodating!!"

- VanillaGorilla71

This is the 4th time buying from McKinna and won’t be my last! I’ve never felt pressured to buy from them, and that’s what I look for in a car dealer. Thanks McKinna!!

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave the kind words Donnie! Let us know if we can help in the future!

August 20, 2018

"Awesome as always!"

- Vdub

I've have been buying cars from McKinna for years and have never been disappointed they are a fantastic bunch to work with. I will continue to deal with them for many years to come.

Other Employees : Everyone
Aug 21, 2018 -

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks Chuck, for taking an extra few minutes to share your thoughts! So glad you're digging the VW! - Mitch

July 11, 2018

"Excellent "

- 50890Msh!1

Steven was so kind and helpful. I would recommend anyone looking into getting a car to go through them. Fast, friendly, affordable and just kind hearted people. Thanks guys!

Jul 26, 2018 -

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

We're honored to help any US Service Member! It was our pleasure Michael! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

July 09, 2018

"New Ride"

- Charlotte Scarce

Other than being photo bombed by a palm tree, Sparky & I love our new ride. With the rear ac he can now ride in total comfort. And what an easy purchase. Quick & pretty painless. Our salesman, Steven Floyd, could not have been any more patient, nor any easier to get along with. Good people all the way around . I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of the best deal on a pre owned vehicle. Thank you McKinna

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks for giving us a chance to help, Charlotte! We're glad Sparky is happy with his new Explorer!

July 06, 2018

"Great people! Great service! Great var!"

- dgolden27

Mr. Floyd was very pleasant to work with. He responded to me quickly, each time I emailed, and answered all my questions without hesitation. Very nice guy! The whole McKinna group made me feel very comfortable with this buying process. Thank you!! Debbie Golden

Jul 26, 2018 -

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

Thanks for giving us a chance to help and for taking the time to leave a review!

June 05, 2018

"Easy car buying experience!"

- carhappy

From our first e-mail inquiry to walking out to get in our new car, the experience was easy and very pleasant. The sales manager, Stephen was very professional and friendly. Mitch made the purchase efficient and smooth. We are so happy with our new car and with the way our purchase went. Will definitely recommend this dealership to others.

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

We're so humbled by your kind words! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and for letting us help you with your purchase.

June 05, 2018

"Great vehicles, great people!!"

- COOKIE

Our experience in purchasing our Jeep from McKinna Auto was really wonderful....no pressure, good prices, oustanding customer service. Stephen Floyd, our salesperson is the best!! The paperwork portion of the purchase was quick and efficient due to the professionalism of Mitch Blyler. Thank you. Everyone else needs to buy McKinna! .

Mckinna Auto Sales responded

We love the Boyettes! It was a pleasure helping you get your new Grand Cherokee! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!