Mercedes-Benz of Tampa

Service Consultant-Master Certified

September 14, 2018

"Warm hospitality "

- Nikki85

Shedrick was helpful from the start! Very flexible with his time, he went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied. And when i came to pick up the car it felt like doing business with family. They kept my best interest at heart and were honest and transparent. Glad to call Mercedes Benz of Tampa my new home!

Shedrick Payne
Adil (Adam) Zidouhia
Other Employees : Marita

September 02, 2018

"Customer service"

- Potterybarn2

After experiencing a flat tire, Embrace towed my car to Mercedes of Tampa due to distance over the St. Petersburg dealer I traditionally work with. After being told that my vehicle was not on the lot, and a 3 plus hour search, my vehicle was located. I purchased the tire protection at the time of the lease and shared this with the serviceman. Bob. I was later told I don’t have the protection and would have to pay for the repair. I repeated to Bob and again the Jesus when I picked up my vehicle that I did have the protection, in fact I had used it 6 weeks earlier. After several minutes of debating this, the service man shared that I can send my receipt to the warranty company for a refund. I took his suggestion the following day and was shicked to hear that it wouldn’t be covered now as the dealership didn’t get the required preauthorization. I brought this to John, the service manager. He shifted blame on me and asked if I provided a copy of my warranty to Bob. I hadn’t, it wasn’t requested nor have I the 4 previous times I used the warranty so I didn’t know if was required. The manager said he would reach out to the service location I traditionally frequent to see if anything can be done and he would call me back the next day. That was 2 days ago. In heinsight, it’s the worst customer service I have experienced with Mercedes and would strongly suggest you visit another dealer for your service needs.

Bob Net

September 02, 2018

"Best Service Out!"

- Breezy

Joey is the best service provider I have ever had. He makes it so easy to get things done and makes it easy and effortless when bringing my vehicle in. He makes going to the dealership fun and is very honest and down to earth! I would recommend him to anyone.

Joey Helenek