Midwest Motors

Office Manager

September 16, 2017

"Outstanding Overall Experience!"

- Scott Fischer

Recently, I purchased a "new" BMW X5 M from Midwest Motors. Actually the vehicle was used, but when I saw the vehicle, it was in outstanding condition - super clean and in fantastic condition - like new! I have never purchased a used vehicle before, and candidly, I was a bit reluctant to do so with this vehicle. To me, this was quite an expensive vehicle, even used, but with all the positive reviews out there on Midwest Motors - I decided to give them a try. I ended up visiting the dealer in Lake Zurich in person and when I did, I could tell this dealer is legit. The people were friendly, easy to speak and deal with and after I purchased the BMW, they had great follow-up with me. Thank You Midwest Motors! If you are in the market for a great "used " vehicle, certainly consider Midwest Motors! I certainly plan to use them again!

Walter Stanko
Laura Kram

September 14, 2017

"The best car buying experience I have ever had"

- Trena Renee

I am truly in awe. My husband and I have been buying high end cars for over 25 years most of which has been Mercedes In the past this experience has always been taxing and draining. We have a E350 Mercedes that the lease was expiring soon on. We had to look for another car to replace it. We visited 5 dealerships including Mercedes and Jaguar. We found a beautiful Jaguar at Jaguar of Naperville on Labor Day. Because the bank was closed we asked the sales guy to hold the car until the next day. The next day we contacted our financial institution to confirm the buy then the dealer. The sales person did not bother calling us back. My husband finally got in touch with the finance manager who tells us that the car has been sold. How could this be when the sales guy told us the car was ours. obviously we were very disappointed. My husband began to search the internet for a similar car. This is when we discovered Midwest Motors. From the initial phone conversation with Richie Dettloff we knew this experience would be different. Richie did everything for us before we even got there. When we pulled up the car was already outside waiting. Not only did he help us purchase the car of our dreams he treated us with care. You don.t find this often. Word cannot express how happy we are with him. I can truly say i will never buy another car from any other salesman. Not only is Richie now our car salesman for life we honest believe we have gained a true and honest friend. Richie is awesome. And no this is not a sales pitch or cohered. I am truly overwhelmed. Midwest Motors is Blessed to have such a great guy on their team. Big thumbs up to Richie Dettloff and the Midwest Motors Team.

September 06, 2017

"Made a offer on a 911 gt3"

- unhappy1120

After some open discussion on warranty and pricing on a 2015 911 gt3 I have decided to drive to this dealer and hopefully purchase my dream car. Looking forward to enjoyable experience.

Other Employees : Chris Meyers

Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz S 500, $104629

2016 Mercedes-Benz S 500

Used 1987 Porsche 944, $15929

1987 Porsche 944

• Pool table, shuffle board, putting green
Midwest Motors, Lake Zurich, IL, 60047