Mike Murphy Kia of Brunswick

President

April 05, 2018

"Deceitful "

- Out of towner

I was stranded from out of town and taken advantaged from their deceitful practices. They knew they had a captive audience. Service dept lied stating that Kia no longer made parts for my car when in fact they still do make the parts. ASSUMED a part caused the problem so wouldn't look any further. Said it would be indefinite period of time for them to fix the car and rental wouldn't be covered. No loaner offered. Never provided me an estimate to repair my car or time frame, but led me to believe that it was more feasible to buy a new car. Too eager to accept my trade as a payoff on the damaged car. Sales person kept looking behind his shoulder acting like he was saying things his boss didn't want him to know. In a hurry to close the deal put everything in my mom's name and not both of ours as we clearly stated. Refused to change it to both of our names, told us to lie to insurance company saying my mom bought me the car but I lived in another state. So I couldn't get insurance on the car. Eventually they put everything in my name. Said they didn't know we lived in two different states even though they had our driver's license and pulled our credit reports. Owner refused to talk to me. Had to call Kia consumer affairs to get theirattention to fix it. As I was signing another lady had an issue registering her car because they put the wrong vin number in the paper work.

Other Employees : Herb

February 22, 2018

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!"

- Brithomerston

The service department is AMAZING! I broke down on I-95. Turns out my fuel pump went out. I originally had it towed to a local mechanic shop... that guy screwed everything up! He then drove it to mike Murphy Kia (keep in mind, it should have been towed)! Thank goodness the service department wouldn’t let them drive it off the lot. Turns out, the first mechanic changed the wrong fuel pump, broke the fuel line...and then blamed it on a RAT!!! Dan and the rest of the service department went above and beyond to get my vehicle up and running again. In fact, they told us they had to change an o-ring that the first mechanic broke/damaged... it was supposed to be in on Tuesday. My husband and I drove down that day, as it would only take a few minutes to fix/repair once the new part came in. Well the new part didn’t come in and we were 2.5 hours from home. Dan and his team graciously took apart another Sorento they had on the lot, so they could put it in m my car! This dealership by far has the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE that I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with! Thank you Dan, for going above and beyond your job duties!

Dan Foisy

February 22, 2018

"made making a deal easy"

- newKIAgirl

Mr. Murphy, Jr. made buying a new car easy. My trade in earned a great price, and I walked out with a new car paying EXACTLY what I walked in saying I could pay. There was no ridiculous dramatic back and forth, just simple exchange of information to buy a new car. Karl was a pleasure to work with, listened carefully to my financial limits, was very informative and direct, and absolutely never pushy. I had been very hesitant about purchasing a new car since it had been 16 years since the last purchase. But I was pleasantly surprised at the relaxed and congenial atmosphere. I really appreciate everything about Tre's interaction with me. He is incredibly competent, funny, easy going and perceptive. His knowledge of financing, the credit score process and how to apply that in individual scenarios is impressive. I really appreciate his help, and am glad I got to work with him.

Mike Murphy Jr.