Mike Murphy Kia of Brunswick

Mike Murphy Sr., President, Mike Murphy Kia of Brunswick

Mike Murphy Sr.

President

November 17, 2017

"2017 Kia Optima Purchase "

- Dave

I have pleasantly surprised at the experience at Mike Murphy Kia. The dealer was well stocked, the sales staff were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. They worked tirelessly to make sure the deal could be done, working through all the issues as true professionals, until we could both agree on the terms. I highly recommend this dealer and my contacts - Tre' Dorrity the Finance Manager and Karl Thomas / Floor Manager.

November 17, 2017

"Awesome Team"

- Rosie

Never in a million years did I think I would buy a Kia. Well guess what...I did and I absolutely love my new car. Karl Thomas and Tre' Dorrity were a joy to work with. I would recommend Mike Murphy Kia to anyone. Great customer service!!! Ask for Karl.

November 16, 2017

"High Integrity, Great Product Knowledge"

- Chuck

Mike Murphy had exactly the Kia Sorento I wanted. Most of the transaction was handled by phone and the agreements we reached by phone were completely consistent with the details once I was at Mike Murphy's. I drove almost 100 miles from Jacksonville to do business with Karl and Trey of Mike Murphy and it was worth it. The car I bought was beautifully detailed, all agreements reached on the phone were honored, and the care throughout the transaction was exceptional. It is truly different to work with a dealer who is honest, who cares about his customers, and delivers a level of integrity that is almost never seen. You can bet I will drive 100 miles to do business with all the folks at Mike Murphy--a truly exceptional organization

Used 1991 Buick LeSabre