Mike Murphy Kia of Brunswick

Mike Murphy Sr., President, Mike Murphy Kia of Brunswick

Mike Murphy Sr.

President

August 01, 2018

"From out of town and stranded"

- JCC0621

We were traveling from Philadelphia to Florida for family vacation. Driving along I-95 South our van died. We called triple A and after being told there would be at least a 2 hour wait we called Mike Murphy Kia. We explained the situation and Greg was awesome. He recommended a tow truck to call. We got the broken down van towed to the dealership and Greg, Karl, and Tre helped us out. We wanted a reliable car that had some space that wouldn't break the bank. They came through. They also reccomend a hotel so we could get some sleep. We were able to get on the road and continue our vacation. We can't thank Mike Murphy Kia enough.

Greg Sproule

July 25, 2018

"I have bought Kia's since 2000, "

- sancylee

I dealt with this man over the phone ,I 'm not satisfied with my car, first I thought I was getting a 2018 after all mine was a 2015 with not even 15.000 miles on it. the bluetooth does not work the cell phone right I have to go in and change everytime we use my husbands phone the other one was a lot easier,this one will not stay on the other ph at all. As fort he year technically I bought a car already 2 years old the 2019 are on the way out if not out already. I was told they would get the rain guards for the car but said it would take them 30/40 days to get them if I wanted to go ahead and get them they would reimburse me,well I did got them in a couple day's,I let them know the cost was $60.00 when I contacted them yesterday about the check I was informed he didn't have the right to do that but a promise is a promise,they still owe me $60.00. I'm very unsatisfied with car and experience so will not be buying any future car,and don't know about the recommendations..

2.0

June 21, 2018

"Deceitful "

- Not happy, screwed

Fast talking, lying employees. Gave me the speech on how Kia is all about Warranty & safety. Said all New Kia's come with extended warranty. No worries if something goes wrong for years. Yeah, I fell for it, after looking closer at contract couple days later, I see where I PAID $3000 for that extended warranty without giving permission. I could have bought a warranty else where for half that. Somehow even though I thought I was prepared, I drove off paying sticker price even though I had $12,000 put down. BUYER BEWARE, go to Savannah or Jacksonville to buy your Kia.

Greg Sproule