Mobilease

1150 Blalock Roard, Houston, Texas 77055 Directions

1 Review of Mobilease

June 04, 2016

"GEORGE LAZANEO MADE CAR BUYING EASY AND NO STRESS FOR ME."

- MACDADDYPAT

GEORGE LAZANEO HAS THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT! GEORGE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I HAD A TON OF THEM! I had an idea what I wanted when I came to the office and after I sat and spoke with George for a while and he cleared up some of my misconceptions and misunderstandings I had about the car buying process, George doesn't push you. He gives you information and lets you make informed decisions, George helped me to understand the different options on car financing because I was confused. George helped me to understand the basics of financing process when buying a vehicle. When you have a salesman that takes the time to educate his client you have a committed and loyal customer from now on. I would feel very safe and comfortable sending my 86 year old mother in to buy a car from George because I know he would treat her with respect and honesty, THANK YOU AGAIN GEORGE LAZANEO! YOU ARE A CUT ABOVE THE OTHER CAR SALES PEOPLE WE SPOKE TO AND THAT ALSO SAYS A LOT FOR MOBILEASE TOO. WAY TO GO GEORGE!

George Lazaneo