Mohegan Lake Audi

Anthony Augusta

Chuck Reichl, General Sales Manager, Mohegan Lake Audi

Chuck Reichl

October 08, 2018

"A friendly and knowledgeable salesperson"

- gman

Anfonso greeted us upon entering the dealership. He showed us various cars, talked through the options and differences, and was very courteous to my family. As we considered a used car, he walked us through the history of the car. When we negotiated the price, he was very respectful of us. Overall a positive experience.

October 05, 2018

"Knowledgeable, friendly, efficient sales & service!"

- Ted

It’s my second lease with Audi and the experience has been great! I’m enjoying the quality, ride and state of the art engineering delivered In the new A4. Great value! Great ride! Thanks again to the sales team for working with me to find the vehicle configuration I wanted!

October 04, 2018

"Great experience and easy transaction"

- crcarey7

I had a great buying experiencing at Mohegan Lake. I worked with Anthony Augusta online. He was easy to work with and very courteous. He responded to me promptly. We discussed what I was looking for via email, agreed upon a price and made the deal. He was able to locate the vehicle I wanted and had it on the lot within a week. I actually live in a nearby state and traveled an hour to get to Mohegan Lake but the experience was worth it. I had tried dealing with my local dealers but did not have a good experience with them whatsoever. With Anthony, it was a completely different experience. He was straightforward, transparent and made the whole car buying and trading in process very easy and stress-free. I highly recommend this dealership and Anthony Augusta as a salesperson. .

Anthony Augusta