Molye Chevrolet

Service Writer

August 12, 2018

"purchase"

- HSD

I saw a used suburban online and contacted Molye Chevrolet. I worked with DJ Wilson at the dealership. He thoroughly inspected the car, even facetiming me ! He sent pictures of any imperfections. We flew to New York to pick up the car and DJ picked us up at the airport saving us a $30 taxi or uber fee. The sales transaction was seamless and the price was very fair. It was overall an exceptional experience and I would certainly recommend DJ and the dealership to anyone.

August 12, 2018

"Hassle free, direct "

- Lpoboyle

Wife and I were looking to replace my former truck that was totaled. We were looking on Craigslist and found 2018 new to us Silverado. Ended up meeting DJ in the process. We ruled it down to a new 2018 RAM Express or a lightly used Silverado LT. We liked both, ultimately it came down to price, and the face of the dealership. DJ was no knowledgeable about the truck, and zero bs. When I told the RAM dealer our decision, I was given a sarcastic remark about Silverado’s. Makes me think I picked the right sales man. Skip foreword to us picking up the truck, DJ gave us a full walkthrough of the features and there are a lot. Left the Molye Chevrolet happy with my purchase. I do need to say 2 Cons of the transaction. 1 the truck could’ve been cleaned up a little better. The dashboard looked like it was dusted with an armor all wipe, and left some dust smears on the dash, didn’t see this until I got the truck home, also the rear window could’ve been cleaned better. The other con I noticed was the truck had no floor mats in the front and 2 in the back, seems odd, but I guess I can’t complain, I thought the truck didn’t have any floor mats, I missed the rear ones when I was looking. So 2 less I have to buy.

Terry Butler

August 10, 2018

"Great!"

- Mom of 3

After 10 years, I needed a new used car. DJ was great, very relaxed and willing to share knowledge without being pushy. There was no pressure at all and he patiently answered all my questions. The whole process went very smoothly, with DJ explaining every step of the process along the way.

Terry Butler