Moore Chrysler Jeep

Kyle Ostwald

Spencer  Fredlund, Sales Manager, Moore Chrysler Jeep

Spencer Fredlund

January 15, 2019

"Friendly, helpful and efficient"

- Cat Fettkether Verified Customer

I've purchased a number of vehicles in my lifetime and this was by far the simpliest process. The website was user friendly and I found exactly my top picks. It was easy to reach out via email to ensure the vehicle was prepared and ready for me to look at. Sue, in sales, took great care of me through the experience process. I test drove the vehicle a couple of times, worked the deal with her and the efficiently and respectfully, and got into finance relatively quickly. Pete was great! He worked hard to find me the best rate possible and made it so easy and pain free. What a great team!

Sue Robbins
Pete Saenz
Keith Diskin
Other Employees : I think Sue Robbins is Sue Kruger

January 14, 2019

"Express oil change"

- mamasoza Verified Customer

I was greeted by Aaron Angel, he was very helpful & explained my options for services. I had service here twice before and was not happy to find that I could not remove lug nuts for a flat tire after having my tires rotated at this service center. Aaron has restored my conference in Moore's service.

Aaron Angel

January 14, 2019

"Best vehicle purchasing experience I've ever had."

- jorgezaldivar Verified Customer

I'm 47 yrs young & have purchased many vehicles but until now have never experienced the excitement of it. Our salesman Ray Sosa was so down to earth and honest. No pressure no B.S NO KIDNAPPING OF OUR KEYS HAHA. RAY didn't give us one price and change it later as most salesmen do either. The dealership didn't Mark up the pricing to then later make us feel like they were giving us a duscount, they were upfront from the beginning and gave us so many incentives to get the best price possible for our jeep. We were also given a fair trade in amount. the negotiation process was more like a discussion then a negitiation. I can not say enough great things about this dealership and especially Ray Sosa our salesman it was honestly the smoothest and yes most exciting visit I've ever had dealing with a salesman and auto dealership. This is what everyone should experience at a dealership. You should leave excited and happy about your new vehicle, loan, and experience. IF YOU NEED A VEHICLE AND WANT AN HONEST SALESMAN THEN YOU GO SEE RAY SOSA YOU WON'T REGRET IT. And Pete Saenz in finance was also so professional and patient. He was sick and still stayed way later then closing to get us taken care of. He explained everything well and helped us to get the lowest financing and payment possible. Again best experience at a dealership.

Ray Sosa