Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

13700 Manchester Road, Manchester, Missouri 63011

Steve  Zitko, Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant, Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

Bric  Flint, Finance, Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

Bric Flint

Finance

July 20, 2018

"The Best Purchasing Experience in over 10 cars! "

- Jawil

From the moment I reached out online, the staff were pleasant and helpful, but not pushy. Eventually I visited the dealership and they allowed me plenty of time to peruse and then asked if I would like help, but again, were not pushy. Jeff (a 19 year employee) greeted me, answered my questions and made it a pleasant experience. I left and returned a few days later and spoke with another team member and rather than feeling like I was infringing, I felt they were all on the same team - a first in our car buying experience! They made it the transaction seamless while entertaining my children and treating me with respect. They helped transfer my belongings, loaned me a car for lunch while additions were being added to my new purchase and had a technology specialist set up the features. It was a truly positive purchasing experience and I highly recommend them!

Jeff Johnson
Bric Flint
Tony Galibert

June 28, 2018

"The car I wanted!"

- RCH

Jason responded quickly to my email. He put me in touch with Steve. I met up with Steve that afternoon. The car was just what I was looking for. Steve was knowledgeable, patient, and extremely helpful. I bought the car that afternoon! Steve is second to none! I know I can count on Steve to answer questions even though the sale is final. Jason even came over while I was there to say, “Hi!”

Robert Miller
2.0
Other Employees : Jason

June 28, 2018

"Great Used Car Experience "

- MarkLev975

Most friendly car dealership I’ve ever been to. Steve was great salesman who spent as much time on a $6,000 car as he would with a $100,000 car. He kept in contact with me my whole experience. Robert spent time with me in the finance section even after he was suppose to get off and he listen and was really friendly. Lexus Mungenast will definitely get my business in the future

Robert Miller